Terms and Conditions

Thea was walking towards engineering when she stopped when she saw the gates open and Bellamy walk towards the gate

Thea was walking towards engineering when she stopped when she saw the gates open and Bellamy walk towards the gate. She walked towards the gate and saw two grounders on horses in front of them.

"What are they doing?" Kane asked as he walked and stood behind her

"I've seen this before, they're bringing a message, and Bellamy knows it." Thea said as they listened to what Bellamy and the grounders were saying.

"Talk." Bellamy said his hand hovering over his pistol that was attached to his trousers.

One of the grounders spoke up saying, "We want the one you call Pike."

"Why?" Bellamy asked

"An army has fallen blood soaking the earth where he took their lives one by one." The Grounder said

Bellamy nodded and said, "Welcome to the war against Skaikru."

Thea shook her head and sighed, the Bellamy standing in front of her was not her Bellamy. Not the Bellamy who sat up with her in the bar when neither of them could sleep thinking about what they did at the Mountain. Not the Bellamy who made jokes with her, Not the Bellamy who has over the months become more like a brother to her than anything else.

"Life was taken we demand life in return." The Grounder said

Pike and Hannah walked forwards and Pike said, "My life? What are you terms?"

"Come with us and we walk away." The Grounder said

"Walk away from what?" Pike asked

The grounder seemed to grow impatient as he raised his voice, "By order of the commander you have been surrounded by an army of the twelve clans in every direction warriors wait to kill anyone who attempts to cross the blockade to greet them as we greeted those we caught outside your walls today."

The grounder then threw a bag of body parts with the guard uniform still on it, "We left the bodies for the animals."

"That's enough." Bellamy said