Go for Sinclair

Thea and Octavia watched as Pike, Bellamy and other people walked into the camp covered in blood

"Oh my God, look at them." Thea said

Octavia then ran up to Bellamy "What the hell happened?"

Instead of answering either of them Bellamy kept walking

Octavia and Thea shared a look as Pike ordered for the gates to be shut.

Pike went to go and stand on the platform, "Everybody listen up 24 hours ago you elected me your chancellor every action I've taken since and every action I will take will be to achieve one sacred goal...the creation of a self-sustaining prosperous and safe Arkadia this morning on a muddy field our people paid tribute to those who have been taken from us by sending a message to the Grounders. This land is ours now! Resist and you will be met by force. Fight and you will be greeted by death. Today is a new beginning mark it down remember it just like the grounders will remember it."

Thea shook her head as she walked over to Abby and Kane, "This is insanity."

Pike, Bellamy and the rest of the soldiers then walked past them and Abby said, "No wounded 10 against 300 and there's no wounded how's that possible."

"It's simple they didn't give them a chance to fight back." Thea said

. . . . . .

Thea was sitting up against a wall in the corridor of the Ark when Lincoln and Kane walked towards her Kane stopped in front of her and said, "Let's go Sinclair."

Thea stood up and said, "Where are we going?"

"Chancellor wants to see me, I brought help." Kane said motioning towards Lincoln

Thea nodded and walked behind Kane as he, Lincoln and Thea walked towards the Chancellors room just as Bellamy walked out

"He's ready for you." Bellamy said

Lincoln stopped Bellamy from passing, "What the hell happened out there?"

Bellamy looked at Thea then at Lincoln then said, "We did what we had to do."