Perverse Instantiation, Part Two

"So you and Murphy are gonna get back together like nothing happened?" Bellamy asked Thea as they watched Pike and Murphy make sure Jaha and the other chipped guards were restrained

Thea shrugged and said, "I don't know."

"I know it has nothing to do with me but I'm not happy with him after what he did leaving you like that." Bellamy said

Thea looked up at him and said, "Because you liked him so much before. And by the way thank you so much for mentioning what happened back at dropship camp, that helped so much you dick."

Bellamy rolled his eyes, chuckled and said, "I know I'm sorry I couldn't help it, but the last few months I realised that I don't just have one sister. I have two, you and I want you to be happy."

Thea nudged him in the arm and said, "You're my brother too, but don't go all soft on me now Blake. We'll see what happens if we even get out of here."

"Optimistic as always." Bellamy said

Thea smiled and said, "Always."

Pike and Murphy then walked over to them, "They're restrained." Pike said

Bellamy nodded as he and Pike walked off leaving Murphy and Thea.

Thea sat down and Murphy sat down next to her, "You okay?"

"I'm okay if you are." Thea said

Murphy gave her a look and said, "I know you, you're not okay. God Dot your dad died right in front of you, your brother got blown up. You don't have to be okay."

"Okay, I'll make a deal with you if we get out of here. I'll tell you everything all my feelings lay it all out, okay?" Thea asked

Murphy nodded, "There's a lot to talk about, including you and Bellamy."

"Yeah there is." Thea said, she then nodded over to the dead body in the corner, "That's a bit disturbing right?"

Murphy nodded, "Very."

Bellamy and Pike then burst through the throne room door and Bellamy raised his gun when he saw Abby with Clarke.

Clarke stood in front of her mother and said, "Hey, no it's okay. I used the EMP she's back."