Wanheda Part 1

Three months after: The fall of Mount Weather and the Mountain men

"Looking good." Thea said as she sat on a log in front of Arlo who looked more like a sky person than a grounder now that he left his clan or got kicked out.

Arlo smiled and said, "I think this feels better, you know?"

Thea nodded, "I do."

"And we're done." Arlo said as he wiped the remaining bit of ink off of Thea's arm, "Why did you want this?"

Thea looked down at her right arm and saw that Arlo had tattooed black lines spiralling down her arm and a pattern on the back of her shoulder.

Thea shrugged and said, "I don't know, it just feels right you know?" Arlo chuckled,

Arlo nodded to the brace on Thea's leg and said, "I see you modified it."

Thea shook her head, "No, not me Wick and he took great enjoyment in me asking for help with it. It's lighter now which is good, I can fight better with it and the best part, I have a smaller limp than I used to...new topic you need to tell me what is going on with you and my brother, every time I see you, you are with him."

Arlo chuckled and said, "We're friends." Thea raised an eyebrow, "I don't know what we are."

Thea stood up and said, "Let me see what I can do. Thank you for the tattoos."

Arlo nodded, "Thanks for the clothes."

. . . . . .

Later that day Raven and Thea were under the rover in the Ark which they got from the old garage they found.

"Nice tattoos by the way." Raven said, "Your dad will kill you and I will watch, and I will enjoy it."

Thea chuckled as she re wired part of the Rover, "There has got to be a quicker way to do this."

Raven turned her head to look at her and said, "Hey we just need to reverse the-"

Raven was cut off by a loud noise, "Hey take it easy!" Thea shouted as they both slid out from under the rover