Ye who enter here

"I shouldn't be here

"I shouldn't be here." Thea said as she, Bellamy, Jack, Matt, Raven, Octavia and Gina get out of the rover just outside the door to the mountain.

Jack handed her a backpack as he said, "If you don't want to be here we can go back."

Thea shook her head, "No it's fine. I'll be fine."

Raven then lead them through the door of the mountain, "Guys, did I ever tell you about how I saved Sinclair's ass on the Ark?"

"Not me, my dad." Thea pointed out

Matt walked towards Raven and said, "Are you talking about the time you went rogue on a spacewalk?"

"That depends on your definition of going rogue." Raven said, "I just hopped on a robotic arm and aimed it at the solar array. The whole time I was out there, he control room thought I was just fixing a loose wire."

Thea walked towards them and said ,"That is in fact the definition of going rogue. Dad came home, looking like he had just had a heart attack."

Raven chuckled and said, "Only time I ever hear Sinclair loose his cool on comms."

"So how long were you benched?" Matt asked

Raven looked at Matt as she said, "Benched? I got the job done in record time. He promoted me. What can I say? Sinclair thinks I can do no wrong."

Thea took a deep breath as they all walked into the dining hall, the last time she had been there was when she, Bellamy and Clarke pulled the lever to irradiate it.

"You alright?" Bellamy asked as he walked over to her

Thea nodded, "Are you?"

"Someone's made themselves at home." Raven said as she looked around at all the farm station survivors.

Octavia looked around and said, "There must be thirty of them in here."

Pike walked over to them and said, "Thirty six, but the more the merrier."

"Thirty six? The grounders are going to think we moved in." Thea said raising an eyebrow at Pike. She knew that the grounders would not be happy about this