Praimfaya

Raven walked over to Thea who was pacing up and down the lab, "Pacing for us, bad remember?"

Thea nodded as she stopped pacing, "I need to tell you something."

"Hit me." Thea said

Raven took a deep breath and nodded, "I don't know what it was, I don't know if it was my subconscious or what but I saw your dad."

"What?" Thea asked

Raven nodded, "He or the hallucination of him helped me make the way to save my brain and again I don't know if this is me imagining it, imagining what I wanted him to say but he said to say hi to his baby so...hi."

Thea smiled and said, "Thank you Raven. To be honest I don't really care that it might not have been real."

Raven nodded and turned to the screen which showed where the death wave was. "Guys." Thea said

Everyone walked over and watched as Polis was overtaken by the DeathWave. Harper let out a shaky breath and everyone knew what this meant. Their space plan had to work.

Thea and Raven turned to the group and Thea said, "It's 210 miles from Polis to the island. According to what was our last drone, the wave is moving quicker. If we're not off the ground at least 20 minutes before it hits. The electromagnetic charge in the pyroclastic cloud will shut down the rocket's avionics meaning it won't fly."

Raven nodded and said ,"That gives us...90 minutes to run a 6-hour pre flight check, retrieve the oxygen generator from the lighthouse, turn a cockpit designed for two into one that can carry eight, and load the cargo hold with enough food to keep us from starving in space while we wait for the algae to bloom."

Murphy spoke up with a smirk saying, "I thought you said it was gonna be hard."

"That's not the hard part. Becca designed her rocket to dock with Polaris not the Ark. That means I have to pilot it into the hangar bay of the ring." Raven said

"What's so hard about that?" Harper asked

Thea sighed and said, "That's not the hard part either."