Echoes

Thea looked around Polis as she stopped behind Bellamy and Clarke, everywhere there were people crying, in pain, mourning or helping the loved ones

"She'll be okay." Clarke said as she saw Bellamy look around for Octavia, "Octavia can take care of herself."

Bellamy nodded then said, "That's not what I'm worried about."

"She won't be charged, everyone will say Pike had it coming and he did." Thea said

Bellamy looked down at Thea and said, "Maybe we all do."

The group looked around at the people in Polis before Clarke said, "How do we tell these people that the world is ending, after everything they've been through?"

The world was ending. The radiation levels were rising and soon Earth wouldn't be survivable again.

"We can't not yet." Thea said

Bellamy nodded in agreement and said, "Not until we know if A.L.I.E. was telling the truth."

"It was the truth." Clarke argued

"Still, keep it to ourselves until we know what we're dealing with and how to stop it." Bellamy said as he looked between Clarke and Thea

Clarke then realised something when she said, "You're afraid of how people will react."

"Can you blame him? You gave them back their pain Clarke don't add to it by telling them they're gonna die in six months." Thea said and Clarke nodded

Once Bellamy had seen Clarke nod he said, "Good, once everyone's down, we go home, we get to work. We didn't survive this long just to let a little radiation take us out."

"Thank you for keeping me alive." Clarke said.

"You don't make it easy." Thea said

Clarke nodded and Bellamy said, "You know, Arkadia needs a new Chief Engineer."

Thea looked up at Bellamy realising what he wanted from her, "You want me to take over my dads job?"

Bellamy nodded, "You're the best engineer I know."