Heavy Lies the crown

Start from the beginning

Thea nodded and said, "All we have to do is patch up the ship." Monty nodded and smiled, "We're standing in our viable solution."

. . . . .. .

"You're not going with them?" Clarke asked

Thea shook her head and said, "I'm gonna stay here, Help Raven."

"Battery's full, if we're lucky we won't have to stop to recharge." Bellamy said as he walked towards the two girls.

Clarke unwrapped the seal and said, "If we're even luckier Roan's seal will work the way it's supposed to."

"If you get into trouble just show this." Thea said

Bellamy nodded and said, "You know, we could use your help."

"Of course you could, but I'm staying here so you're doing this one without me." Thea said

As Miller got into the rover he said, "Shame, you make our adventures fun."

"You'll survive without me." Thea said as she pushed Miller into the rover and he smiled at her.

. . . . . .

Raven and Thea stood in front of the five volunteers that they had, "We've got a lot of work to do to get the ship ready for winter. Sector 4... the crack in the outer wall, we need to patch it up. Start by repairing the damaged panels. Sector 5... we need to get that tree out of the hole and seal it up. Any questions?"

The five people shared a look and Raven said, "Okay go."

Raven sighed as Clarke walked up to them and said, "You okay?"

"There is so much to do, and we get a total of five volunteers to help us fix the ship." Raven said

"It's a start." Clarke said

Raven turned to Clarke and said, "We can't run this repair alone, Clarke. Even if I had complete mobility, even if Sinclair was still alive." Thea took a deep breath, "Who the hell am I giving them orders? I'm not the chief."

Clarke nodded to Thea and said, "No, but she is."

Raven turned to Thea and she nodded as Clarke said, "For what it's worth there is no one I trust more to do this than you two. As soon as Bellamy get's back with that machine we go public with everything and get you the help you need."

Clarke then walked off and Thea turned to Raven, "I can't be the Chief without you Raven, that was never my job it was always his I can't live up to him."

"What are you asking?" Raven asked

"Co-Chiefs?" Thea asked

Raven smiled and nodded, "Co-Chiefs."

"Am I interrupting?" A voice said from behind the pair

Raven and Thea turned around and saw Jaha walking towards them, "What do you want?" Raven asked

"I was an engineer before I was chancellor. I supervised the redesign of Sector Five." Jaha replied

"And how many people from Sector five died in the culling when you sucked air out of their lungs." Thea asked

"Forty two." Jaha said without hesitation, "Would you like to know their names?"

Thea scoffed, "Damn you Jaha."

Raven and Thea then went to leave but Clarke stopped them, "Wait, we could use the help even if it's him."

"You do know that he's the reason Murphy left in the first place right?" Thea asked