"That's so detailed."

"You asked, right?"

She laughed while nodding, "Can I sit down?"

"Yeah sure, there are plenty of chairs and they aren't all mine."

"You said that star is yours, so I thought maybe all these chairs are yours too.." she laughed as she sat down.

"Funny?" (←_←)

She nodded.

A moment of silence, I spoke up again.

"Where's your friend?"

"You mean Kai?"

"Yeahhh."

"He got drunk so he's sleeping now.. why do you ask? I can wake him up and bring him here."

"Nahh."

"You sure? I'm sure he'll wake up once I told him it's you."

"Whyyyy?"

"Oh, nothing.. by the way, thank you for telling me your name."

"It's all good. It's just a name." I consistently trying being cold towards her, I don't wanna make her feel that I'm interested to her. 囧rz

"Uhh-- well..." She said while looking to my empty plate and milk.

"What?" I looked at her and looked at where she was looking.

"Do you still feel hungry? We can go grab some food.... outside..." She asked shyly.

"or you can just tell me you're hungry." I softly laughs.

"Oh, you got me there. haha, but I'm sure you still feel hungry, that bread and milk will make you feel hungry again after few minutes."

"Alright... alright..."

"Don't worry, it's on me!" She said and stood up, "Let's go? ..... also don't worry, I'm not going to kidnap you.. you'll be safe with me."

"Hmmmm.... okayy..." I said and smiled, I stood up and followed her.

We went to her car, the bar wss supposed to be 24hours open but since Jisoo got tired, she closed it early. There are guards around, makes easier for us to come and go.

We went to her car and went out.

"Hello! We will be back soon!" I said and smiled to the guards.

"Where do you wanna eat?" She asked while driving.

"Anywhere. Everything's good to me."

"Aren't you feel cold? I have a sweater back there.... and it's clean. I just wore it earlier for like.... 2hour drive."

"I'm good."

"You sure?.....Just wear it.." She took it from the back and gave it me.

I couldn't do anything but to wear the sweater she gave me.

"Thank you."

We went to McDonald's since it's the closest fast food restaurant. We can't go any further since it's already late.

Lisa ordered a lot for the both of us, we stayed to the car from the parking lot.

"You wanna eat inside or just here?" She asked.

"I'm fine here.."

"Ermm, wait, I'm just gonna go find some good spot so it will be easier for us to eat."

"Why don't we just eat inside?"

"Well you know... uhh, nothing."

"Owkayyyy...."

She stared driving around and found a spot, it's a park with lots of pretty lights around, we sat down on a stoned chair and puts down the food on it. There are still few people around.

"Thanks for the treat.. I missed eating fast foods." I said while chewing nuggets.

"Is it been a long time?"

"Yeahhh... I was too busy."

"We can go eat McDonald's sometimes, if you want." She said and smiled.

and once again, I coudn't speak, I couldn't even hide my smile.

"Y--Yeah, sure. If I have time."

"Make time for McDonald's!!" She said while laughing and I laughed too.

"You laugh now, huh." She said.

"Huh? Why?"

"I barely see you laugh and you are so cold..."

Ohhh, my acting skills are working... I see.... hahaha.

"Really? Am I that cold?"

"Yeah, you even speak short... like...your height..."

"Ohhh fffff it!" I said and slapped her shoulders.

"A--Awch! I was just kidding!" She said while laughing.

"I hate you, I'm not gonna make time for McDonald's now." (︶︿︶)

"I'm sorry, okay. I was just kiddingggg.... You are taller than me, okayy.. You can even reach your star!"

罒ω罒 "Fineee..."

We finally finished eating, I feel soooo fullllll!!! My cheeks, I can feel they are also full. (つд⊂)

"Aaahhh-- feels good to be full." She said while rubbing her stomach, "Let's go back now, it's already 4 in the morning."

"Okay, let's goooo."

We went back to the bar and parked her car.

"Thank you for coming with me,  I had fun...." She said as she closes the door that she also opened for me.

She's really a gentlewoman, iiihhhkkk!

"Anytime! Thank youu!" I said and smiled.

"Go ahead and get some rest, litt---"

"WHATTT."

"Just go and get some rest pretty girl."

"The hell."

She burst in laugh, "Go, go."

"Okay, fine. You too!" I shouted and went up to Jisoo's room.

"Oh shiiii-- she's really pretty... ffff!! whyyy oh whyyy!! Kaiiii! just give her to meeeee!!!" Lisa said to herself before she went up to their room.