13

--

"Ugh, I have puffy eyessss... why did that Lisa kept being on my mind the whole night!!!" I said to myself as I look at my reflection through my car window, and aggressively opened the door to get in.

I quickly drove down the street to visit my mum to the salon, I know for sure she's mad. Please mum, don't kill meeee! I'm just a kid who wanna have some fun!! (T▽T)

"Woohhh!" I sighed as I went out the car and did a little fixing with my outfit.

I looked back at the car reflection to check my whole outfit, "Aish, hopefully mum would not get mad at me this time, I intentionally added this jacket just to make it look like girly.... at least.." I chuckled and did a little pose.

"Iww! Duh!" I quickly stood up straight after seeing myself doing a girly pose

(Just imagine that you are the car, and that's what you see😆 sana all kotse.)

I went inside the salon and saw mum having a busybody again.

"Hey, mum!" I greeted her with the biggest smile I can ever do, I slide down my glasses a little bit and did the beautiful eyes with a matching of holding my bag like a total girl crush.

My mum showed a fake smile and slowly walked towards me, "Woow, you areeeee unbelievably pretttttyyyyyyy......

--horrible!!!" My mum spank me.

"Aa-- Awww!! Muuuummmm!! Why, why, wHHYY!!" My girly aura is gone, muuuummmm, why u mad?! (T_T)

"Do you think I'm stoopidddd!! Aish Jennie Ruby Jane, I knowwww your style!! You are trying so hard to be girly everytime you did wrong!! YAAAH! What did you do this timeee!!" My mum shouted like most of the asian mums, she's the most unbothered queen. Sometimes I don't understand her, there are days that she protects her reputation for being a perfect and innocent mum but most of the time, she's an evil escaped from the darkness. HAHA!

"Muuuummmm, I did nothing wrong! I just went to Jisoo and helped her!! Where else would I go!?" I pouted while fixing myself.

My mum calmed a bit after she realized, she coughed innocently, "Yeah right, he-he... uhmm, have you eaten breakfast?"

and now she turned into the perfect and innocent mum, haish, mum, you are such an immatured mum! you are lucky because I love you!!

I nodded while still pouting.

"Okay, that's good.. I'm happy that you are now learning to wear girl outfits, but I'm still hoping that I'll get to see you wearing a fancy dress." My mum smiled at me.

I felt shocked and nervous the time I heard that, I'm not into fancy dresses, but if that's what she wants...then I need to try...

I nodded at her and smiled, "Mum..."

She looked at me smiling.

"I know you've been really busy these days, but you know what? .....you don't need to stress yourself too much... I know you love doing all these but you still deserve to rest and have time for yourself."

Her smile widens and turned her body facing to mine, she fixes my hair and softly caress to it, "I don't feel any stress at all because this is all for you." She smiled again.

"Buuuttt mum, you already make a lot of money... everything is enough and I'm not wishing for anything expensive...." I said worriedly.

"I know... I just wanna make sure to secure everything so you'll never experience any hardships in the future."

"Don't worry too much about me, mum... Worry about your health... that's what matters the most to me and I know you know that... I can't imagine myself living without you......."

My mum smiled again, "I'm doing good Jennie, everything's fine with me.. and I enjoy everything I do..."

"I'm so happy that you are... please let me know if there's anything you need mum.. aside from me being a girl, I'm already working on that... you see, I'm wearing girly outfit. haha." My mum laughed too.

My mum sniffs, "Alrightt, stop being sweet... I'm not gonna end up sniffing all these people.. You can go and do everything you want today."

"Really, mum?! Are you sure?!" I excitedly asks.

She smilingly nodded, "Go ahead before I change my mind." Mum pushes me away while laughing.

"T-Thank youu mum! Don't forget what I told you, okay!!? Be safe always mum!! Love you and see you later!" I shouted as a quickly ran out the salon while watching my mum smilingly waving at me.

"Haishh, my mum is definitely the cutest." I said to myself while walking towards my car.

"Hmmm, where should I go at this hour??"

"It's too early to go to Jisoo.... arghh, I don't even have any ideas.... I should just go there then.... As if I have other choices."

I kept talking to myself and just quickly went into my car.