33

LISA's POV

Days have passed, Kai became really busy these days. I think he's managing their company now with his parents, he wasn't updating me that much by now. I think my bestfriend have grown up.

and Jisoo did too, woah. Everyone's getting busy these days.... while me, just in my house being locked up. I wonder what Jennie's doing but it seems like she's busy managing the salon since she will be the owner of it soon. I feel so proud to all of them... I hope that I'm good at something too... not just here laying and being sad in a corner, waiting for my parents sending me off money for the needs and wants.

I took a long deep breathe, as I stood up, my phone started ringing and I saw Jennie's name so I quickly answered it.

Lisa: Hey, Jennie... what are you up to?

Jennie: I just decided to drop off by your house... I just finished everything from the salon.

Lisa: Really?? S-Sure!!

Jennie: Alright, I'll be there in 10 minutes!

The call ended, it gave me a big smile after knowing that Jennie will be here soon so I quickly took a short bath so I can smell good around her. hehe.

I quickly cleaned up the living room too, also my bedroom, just in case you know! ;) but I'm not expecting anything, it will just hurt my feelings.... just kidding. We are just close friends by now, so.... it's a no to keep her in the bedroom.

After awhile, Jennie finally arrived, I opened up the door and saw a pretty Ruby Jane in front of me while carrying a bag of food, "Woah..." the only words I spoke.

"You still give me the same reaction like it's your first time seeing me as Ruby Jane." she chuckled and walked her way inside. She puts down the bag of food on the table and quickly took it out, I can still see that the food still hot from the smoke of it as she opens all the lids.

"You don't need to bother bringing food in here, we can just order..." I said as I sat down next to her.

"Oh stop it Lalisa, you deserve a home made food, not always from those fast foods or any restaurants... I specially requested this to our maids, they really make good food... or, you know... we can make and cook food together... I somehow know how to cook, if you wanna learn together... we can definitely do that." she said while mixing the newly cooked food.

"This honestly making me happy... I didn't expect you to be acting like this to me now... you were so distant and so savage to me before... but now, you're the sweetest and most sincere person I've ever met...." I said with my whole heart, she then quickly shhhued my lips.

"Be quiet and just eat this." She gave me the plate that she just mixed, "And here's a cold drink for us too... most important when eating, you can't just let yourself choke just because you're hungry or the food is too good to eat slowly."

I chuckled, "Right, Ruby Jane..." I said as I took a big bite.

"See, you just took a big bite, that can choke you... thanks to me that I'm here." she said while opening the bottled water.

"Well then, thanks." I said shortly that I made her glare at the way I responded.

We just ate the food she brought while watching a movie and also talked about nonsense stuff that both of us laughed together. It feels so good to have someone in your house, just doing some random stuff that you won't ever forget.

Thanks to you Jennie... or Ruby Jane rather, for coming into my life... I never expecting someone to be this good to me... I know we did have a silly past to the way how we started... but, I'm really enjoying what's happening now.. Though, we are secretly betraying my bestfriend....

You have no idea how much I wanted to ask you to be mine.... all mine... but I think that's not necessary for now... I don't want to completely betray the one and only person who have been there since day one for me... who always checked on me, who always cheered me up... I can't just choose love over friendship. I'm respecting Kai's feelings, and I don't wanna ruin his trust so.... it's better be off like this.

I didn't noticed, Jennie fell asleep on my shoulder... I just know it from the feeling of getting something wet on my shirt, HOHO JENNIE RUBY JANE, You sleep like that!? That's okay, your breathe smells good, strawberry mint. Hikhik, I tried to stop myself real hard from laughing, I don't wanna disturb a princess sleeping on her prince's shoulder. I softly caress her head, "Looking good with your mouth open..." I softly chuckled, "Sleep well, Ruby Jane." I whispered and turned back my focus to the movie that is nearly finished.