24 - Labor of Love

Start from the beginning

Hades fakes gasped and Amy rolled her eyes, "You mean he didn't tell you?" Hades asked.

"Cerberus killed you," Mary Margaret said as she looked at Hercules sadly.

"Yeah, I didn't want you to know... Snow, I couldn't let you down," Hercules said.

"Well, it's nothing to be ashamed of, my nephew. After all, losing your life to my little pet is what finally brought us together as family," Hades said.

"We're not afraid of you," Mary Margaret said.

Hades playfully gasped, "Oh. Snow White," He gasped, "Or is it Mary Margaret? My nephew said you were a spitfire, but trust me, you should be quite afraid of me because the next time you interfere with my family, I will come after yours," Hades said.

"Haven't you already?" Alana stepped closer to Hades before Neal could stop her, "We're not gonna rest until we find Emma," Alana said.

"Oh, and that much make you Alana," He chuckled, "Since your big sister likes to send you messages, I told her I would deliver this one personally," Hades said as he held up Emma's bloody circle necklace.

"Emma..." Alana looked worried as she looked back at him, "What did you do to her?" Alana asked.

"It's not what I've already done you should worry about now. It's what I'm about to do," Hades said as he dropped the necklace before disappearing blue fire.

 It's what I'm about to do," Hades said as he dropped the necklace before disappearing blue fire

Regina walked towards the necklace and picked it up, she looked to Alana, "Alana?" Regina said.

"Have we just made it worse for her, by coming here?" Alana said.

"No... No," Neal walked to her, "We would've made it worse by not coming here to get her," Neal said.

"He's right... My uncle would've just carried on hurting her, regardless of what you'd do... But when you get her out, you get her away from him," Hercules said.

At the Mayor's Office, Henry kept Calla behind him as they stood opposite Cruella.

"So, darling, this is actually quite fortuitous," Cruella said.

"What do you want?" Henry asked.

"Why, you, of course. I need your help. You see, Hades, the being that runs this place, has set up the most awful conundrum. For those of us in this ghastly Underworld, we have two choices... Leaving for a better place or a worse one," Cruella said.

"I think I know where you'll end up," Henry said.

Cruella sighed, "Charming. Just like your family. And also probably quite correct, which is why I need a third choice... To go back to the real world. Oh, how I miss it. The music, the gin, the glamour... The gin," Cruella said.

 The gin," Cruella said