About Yourself

Camila's Pov-

I woke up with a beautiful green eyed girl besides me, naked. Usually, after one night stands they would be gone but Lauren was different. At least, i don't want her to leave.

I traced small circles around her naked soft back, i moved her hair from her neck and placed small kisses, slowly waking her up.

"Mmm." She groaned when i placed a kiss on her neck.

"Wake up sleepy beauty." I whispered.

She turned around with a tired smile, her eyes opened and there were her beautiful green eyes that i get lost in. "Cant we just stay in and cuddle." Lauren stretched.

"I have no complaints about that but don't you want your things from your apartment?" I asked her as she cuddled into me.

As she was about to answer my phone started to ring, i groaned and reached over to grab it. When i saw the name, i knew it wasn't good.

"Who is it?" Lauren asked curiously.

"My manager." I answered her as i pressed my back on the bed frame and accepted the call.

"Camila what the hell did you do last night?! Your all over TMZ with your 'secret lover'! Sabrina says that the date didn't happen and there was a girl over!? Do you know what this can do-" I cut off David.

"I have everything under control David, stop panicking. And i rescheduled too, so no need to worry. I just need one thing for myself." I explained to him.

I heard him sigh, "You have the day to yourself, paparazzi is crazy so i don't recommend you going out. Remember that we still have to work on your new album, the release date is coming and so is the tour." David reminded.

"Thanks." I replied and ended the call.

I put my phone on silent and put it back on the coffee table. I turned back towards Lauren who looked concern.

"Everything alright?" She asked me.

"Everything is perfect." I replied and moved into a passionate sweet kiss.

"You need a shower." Lauren commented with a light laugh after out kiss.

"Only if you join me." I flirted.

"I thought you would never asked." She whispered and we went into the shower.

I really think i'm starting to feel something for Lauren, like something real. It's just something about Lauren that makes me not care about what people think of me anymore. I just met her and i'm feeling as if i knew her all along.

I know she doesn't want me for my money, because i've been there a lot of times. With all the girls i used to hook up with they only wanted me for my money. And Lauren, she isn't like them at all.

I want to help her. I want to spoil her, i want to treat her like she is my girlfriend. And i think she is, i mean i hope she is. I want to keep her safe, and i'm going to do that.

After our amazing shower, we got changed and went downstairs to eat something. Lauren had insisted on making me breakfast so i didn't complain since i sucked at cooking and her on the other hand was the best at pancakes.

"So tell me about yourself." I told her when i started digging into the food while she sat in front of me.

"Seriously?" She questioned and i kept quiet, "You have sex with someone and then asked them to tell you about themselves?" She questioned again.

"Well some of them don't even make it to the morning- these are really good." I gulped.

She laughed, "Well i'm 20, i like art, my life is falling apart, i actually dropped out of college, you were my first time-" I chocked.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" I asked her, clearing my throat.

"You were my first time." Lauren smiled like as if she was innocent.

"You could've lead with that, i would've made it special for you or something- wait didn't you have a girlfriend?" I questioned her, starting to feel bad.

"Trust me, it was special." She said as she sipped her cup of orange juice, "And i did have a girlfriend, she broke up with me because i didn't want to have sex with her." She answered.

"Well she completely missed out." I mumbled but Lauren still heard me.

"Anyways, i'm not close with my family. I hate small spaces and huge crowds, umm my favorite color is red and black, i love lana del ray, i love greys anatomy, andddd just to let you know, i love roses." Lauren whispered the last part.

"Noted." I said tapping on my head with a smirk. "This was an amazing breakfast, thank you." I thanked her by giving her a kiss on her cheek and walked over to the sink to wash my dish.

"I'm glad you liked it." Lauren replied, "It's the least i can do to thank you for letting me stay with you."

"Oh come on, you don't have to thank me but i won't complain." I told her and washed her dish too.

"I'm serious," She said, i then finished the dishes and walked over to her, she was sitting on the counter and wrapped her legs on my waist. "Just know that i am not here because you have money or that your famous... i truly like you, and i'm glad that you took care of me."

"And i'll continue on doing just that because i truly like you too." I replied to her honestly and planted a kiss on her perfect lips.

After a quick make out session, Lauren broke the kiss. "I really want my things back though."

I laughed and helped her off the counter, "Let's go then." I told her as she took my hand.