lxv. | "not sure?!"

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

WANDA WOKE UP to find Dorottya wasn't in bed with her and Vision, she never woke up during the middle of the night unless someone else woke her up. Wanda heard someone talking downstairs. She furrowed her eyebrows. Wanda crawled out the bed. If Dorottya was actually talking to someone, she was going to find out who it was.

She tiptoed down the stairs, using her magic to give her a candle light. She peered down the stairs and saw Dorottya standing in the kitchen, her head lowered. A dark figure stood in front of Dorottya. Wanda glanced back to her room. Should she go get Vision?

No, Wanda thought to herself. Let Vision sleep. He doesn't need to know about this.

Wanda stepped into the living room and cautiously approached Dorottya. Wanda extended her arm out, her fingertips about to touch Dorottya's arm. "Doro-" she began. The dark figure shadow disappeared, before she could even tell who it was.

"Wanda." Dorottya gasped and looked up. From her reflection on the window, Wanda was able to see her eyes were a violet, before they changed back into normal. Wanda was taken back. She backed up. Dorottya turned around with a huge smile. "Why are you awake?"

"You weren't in bed. I was just wondering where you were," Wanda replied, rubbing her arms. "What were you doing just now?"

Dorottya lifted an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" she laughed.

Wanda narrowed her eyes. "You were talking to someone."

"No, I wasn't."

"You were."

Confusion was placed on Dorottya's face, her lips pressed into a straight line. She shook her head, she had no clue what the hell Wanda was talking about. Wanda widened her eyes. Dorottya really didn't know what just happened.

Maybe Wanda was just seeing things she wants to see to blame her for something else, all for not coming to the talent show. Wanda shook her head, rubbing her eyes. She was absolutely tired so her mind was probably playing tricks.

Dorottya began to walk away. "I'll see you in bed. Tomorrow's going to be such a grand day!"

"Why, what's going on tomorrow?" Wanda asked.

"The doctor. . . for the baby?"

"Right!" Wanda smiled. "I can't wait."

Dorottya returned the smile. She kissed Wanda's forehead. "Don't be too long, darling."

"I won't."