xxxiv. | the beautiful city of wakanda

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

ON THE WAY TO WAKANDA, Dorottya and Wanda sat across from each other, their knees barely touching and their hands holding. Dorottya pushed back a strand of Wanda's hair, before she pressed her finger into Wanda's cheek, her eyes glazing over the wound. Her hand flattened on Wanda's cheek.

Wanda placed her hand on Dorottya's hand, the hand that was placed on Wanda's cheek. "What are you thinking?" she asked, looking her lover over. Dorottya wore the suit she wore two years ago when the Avengers were actually a team. Wanda wore the same suit she used to wear as well from two years ago.

Dorottya lightly chuckled. "Can't you read my mind to see what I'm thinking, Wanda?" she raised an eyebrow in wonder, dropping her hand from Wanda's cheek. Wanda placed her hands on the sides of Dorottya's head to find her thoughts to see what she was thinking.

Wanda shook her head. "I just feel you. . . just your skin, your personality, everything that makes you. . . you. No thoughts or emotions." Wanda informed.

"You can't see my thoughts, or well, feel my emotions?" Dorottya asked.

"No. Your mind is blocking me off from your current emotions. It's only showing me past emotions for some reason." Wanda explained to Dorottya.

Dorottya nodded slowly. "Oh," she brought Wanda's hand to her lips and kissed it. "I just feel you, too."

Wanda smiled. "I know."

"Yeah, I know you know."

Steve walked over to them from the cockpit. He glanced between them, surprise in his eyes. He never thought he'd see the day they would be together, yet here they were.

"We're here." Natasha hollered instead of Steve.

Dorottya walked over to Vision who laid "asleep" on a gurney to stop the pain. She kissed the top of his head, lacing her hand with this. She really hoped she wouldn't lose him.

Wanda appeared behind her. "This is gonna work, Doro."

"I hope it does." Dorottya cried, before they woke him up. "It's time." Dorottya told him.

Vision nodded.

____