76. Mixtape

On Boxing day, Chris and I go to his dad's. He told his dad about us a few weeks ago and apparently he took it really well and was supportive. It doesn't really surprise me. Even though I haven't met him, Chris gets on really well with him and he sounds like a lovely man. His dad remarried and had more kids, but Chris doesn't talk about them outside of being in the presence of family and friends because he wants to keep them out of the public eye, which is more than understandable.

I'm a lot more nervous this time around, which is pretty shocking considering I was super nervous yesterday. God, I'm just a sack of nerves. Chris does his best to keep me calm, of course, assuring me that his dad and family will love me. We stand outside and Chris squeezes my hand reassuringly. I take a deep breath, as the door opens to his dad.

"Hey, dad. This is Meg." Chris introduces and his dad smiles, holding his hand out. I smile too, shaking his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Meg. Chris has told me a lot about you."

"Oh, god." I say with a laugh, making them both laugh.

"Don't worry, he was absolutely glowing when he was talking about you." I blush deeply and Chris chuckles, rolling his eyes. "Come on in." He adds, stepping to the side to let us in. I meet his wife and kids, who are all really lovely.

I'm pretty quiet throughout the day, just listening to the family talk and bond. They do ask me questions though and I try to answer best I can.

When early evening comes around, Chris and I head back to his. We decide to have a quiet night in watching films - which isn't that unusual. We end up doing that a lot. Chris tends to get bored sometimes though and decides to apply his attention to me - running his hand up my thigh, kissing my neck, eventually leading to a deep make out sesh. Today is no different. We sit on the sofa, squished together, and I put my legs over his, resting my head on his shoulder while his arm wraps around me. He first starts gently brushing his fingers along my thigh. Then after a few minutes of that, his other hand squeezes my butt slightly. I smile a little. I know what's gonna come next. I lift my head up, keeping my eyes on the TV, exposing my neck for him. With almost no hesitation, he leans in and plants soft kisses on my neck, slowly edging up to my jawline. That's when my phone buzzes and I groan a little.

"Leave it." He mumbles, squeezing my bum harder.

"It could be important."

"It's a text. It won't be as important as this." I smile again, shifting my head to look at him.

"And what exactly is this, Evans?" He smirks.

"Fucking on the sofa." He mumbles, slowly leaning in to connect our lips. I moan against his lips.

"How is it possible for you t-to turn me on with one l-little sentence?" His smirk widens, as he slides his hand up my thigh. He slides it under my t-shirt, reaching up to cup a boob.

"Because you constantly want to be fucking me and I you." My heart skips a beat. He starts attacking my neck with kisses again, squeezing my boob.

"I take it back - how is it p-possible for you to t-turn me on with one word?" His smirk widens.

"What, fucking? You like fucking, huh?" He whispers in that seductive tone, eyes burning into me. My legs unintentionally squeeze together. My phone buzzes again. "You like it when I fuck you hard?" He pushes forward and makes me lie on the sofa. "Are you already wet?" He asks with a smirk, yanking my joggers and pants down. I bite my lip. He yanks them off my ankles and tosses them to the side, and my phone goes off yet again. "Who the fahck is trying to get hold of you so desperately on boxing day?" He leans over and grabs my phone from the coffee table. "Ah, it's Jamie."