★ treasure map - ep.forty

Mulai dari awal

"Ah, I'm so happy to take a family picture with my family."

AT THE COMPANY

"Hello, everyone! We are back at the company!" Eunbyul greeted the camera as she walked onto the floor, seeing the cameras almost immediately. "The boys have gone to play some games, and I came to the studios because I have to sing some guides today."

Eunbyul fixed the mic on her shirt before thanking the staff as she took the self-camera. She walked into the studio, greeting the producer as she entered. "Good afternoon, PD-nim. Did you have lunch?" She inquired, knowing the older male was always cooped in his studio.

"I saw the sun today, if that helps," the producer answered jokingly, causing Eunbyul to smile as she shook her head.

"Seeing the sun when you open the windows for a second doesn't count."

"Well, I guess I'll have to go out and see the sun today."

Eunbyul waited as the staff fixed a camera in the recording booth, wanting to capture the whole process. Practicing the song in the meantime, Eunbyul went over the song with the producer, fixing the minor issues she had, trying to perfect the song — as if it were not a guide and her own song.

"Do you want to introduce the song to the viewers?" The producer suggested, making the pink-haired female realise she had said nothing about the song. "I think the whole thing will be out by the time this episode comes out, so I think you can say it. If not, they can always cut it out."

She nodded, turning towards the camera as she entered the booth, striking a pose before speaking. "I am singing the guide for Rosé-sunbaenim's song, On the Ground. I also did the guide for Gone with her, and I already went over the song with her, so I'll be recording this alone," she explained.

Within two tries, Park Eunbyul was able to fully record the song, listening to the playback and suggesting edits to the minor fixes that had to be made. She grinned as the producer complimented her work, patting her back proudly, making her feel good about her singing.

"Please support our Rosé-sunbaenim. She has worked hard on her solo debut, so please show lots of love. The lyrics and the meaning behind them are absolutely heartfelt, and I felt the emotions she tried to portray, and I'm sure you guys can relate too." Eunbyul smiled, blowing kisses to the camera. "Thank you for the love and support you guys have given TREASURE, and remember to support our sunbaenim too!"

MUKBANG EPISODE ONE

"It is the 2 Korean, 2 Japanese and the Half-and-Half mukbang show!" Jaehyuk greeted the camera, and Eunbyul turned to look at him, not sure whether she should be offended.

She let it slide, too hungry to argue. Guide singing, dance practices, and vocal training really drains your energy — especially if you are a growing sixteen-year-old. "Let's go, let's go!" She cheered, pulling the others along with her as she ran to the pho restaurant.

Eunbyul sat in the corner near Asahi, drumming the table excitedly as she waited for the food to come. Most of the TREASURE members were known by the owner since they frequented the restaurant, and Eunbyul was in the first on the list.

"Thank you for the food!" She announced as they went to eat, smiling brightly as she noticed the extra pieces of meat in her bowl of pho. Showing a 'thumbs up' to the chef when he looked at her, Eunbyul did a quick prayer before stuffing her face with the noodles, relishing every bite she took.

Eunbyul held back her laugh, seeing Asahi suffer. "Don't laugh!" He grumbled, wiping the sweat off his forehead, causing the younger to giggle at his actions.