Secret Girl

"One last question of the day for our favorite artist, if you don't mind." Jimmy proposed, looking straight at Camila from his seat.

Camila already had an idea of what the question might be and noticing how they are live, she needed to answer, no matter the cause.

"Ask away Jimmy." Camila smiled, keeping her lovely and sweet act on.

"The fans want to know... who is the secret girl?" Jimmy asked in suspense as he leaned forward towards Camila, who sat there awkwardly with a fake chuckle.

"Oh Jimmy, she won't be my secret girl if it's not kept a secret. But i will say this, you guys will love her and she's absolutely beautiful." Camila answered the question, keeping herself calm and smile bright.

"Well you heard it here folks, secret girl stays a secret. That's all we have for today, give a round of applause for Camila Cabello everybody!" Jimmy cheered while the crowd was filled with claps.

Camila stood up from her seat, waved at the crowd, blew a few kisses, and walked back stage to where her manager was at.

"Please tell me that's all for the day." Camila pleaded, as she took off her sweet act.

The crew came towards her and started to get her microphone and earpiece off.

"No, you still need to go to your dress fitting for the awards-" Camila's manager, David was cut off.

"Isn't the awards in 3 weeks??" Camila questioned as she walked over to her dressing room with David following her.

"It's better to be ready than to struggle in the last minute. I'll be in the car, security will lead you out." David instructed, then left Camila's dressing room.

Camila groaned as she sat in her chair, fixing her make up and getting herself ready to leave.

Camila is a 20 year old singer/ songwriter, she's been in the music industry ever since she was 17 but she had a big break down. Which included herself, sleeping with tons of girls and becoming known as a 'thot' at the age of 18-19.

Camila grew up in Miami, but you'd be surprised how much bullies there are. In her highschool year it was nothing but being picked on and shoved into lockers, getting name called, and being pushed around.

She is truly a sweet, innocent, caring and loving girl, at least she was. After the breakdown, it truly scared her. It also changed her, the only thing she received was hate. She had to take off her sweet act and be strong. But on the inside, she was struggling.

After years passed, people started to forgive her and understand the situation she was in, they started to move on and send her love. On the other hand, Camila couldn't move on from her biggest regret and mistake.

Camila was escorted out by her security guard as they passed by multiple of fans waiting outside for her. Camila found joy into seeing her fans, it's the one thing she had a real smile for. Camila signed a few autographs, took pictures, and small quick hugs before going into the black SUV that was waiting for her.

When she entered the car, she saw David on the phone, she kept quiet and tried to listen in on there conversation. But she wasn't able to hear the voice on the other side of the phone.

"Alright sounds great, i'll tell Camila. See you there." David said, ending the call and turning towards Camila.

"Who was that?" Camila asked curiously.

"That was Sabrina Carpenters manager, she wanted to set up a date for you two girls. Since you do need your secret girl to come out, she can be one. So i said yes." David told Camila, who seemed kinda disappointed.

"Why do we have to continue with that? It's all just a big lie, there is no secret girl." Camila scoffed.

"Do you want to continue being known as a whore? Or as a singer who has changed and is dating a big time actress. You brought yourself into this mess in the first place, now i have to clean it up." David added, Camila knew that sometimes he can be like this which always sucked for her.

"You were the one that told my twitter i was dating somebody. And you really think i can stay in a relationship for 5 months already? People are starting to get suspicious if there even is a secret girl." Camila started to say.

"And Sabrina is going to be that secret girl. She has no problem with it and neither do you." David said, ending the conversation.

"When's the date?" Camila mumbled.

"Tonight, after the dress fitting. I'll have a driver take you home and you'll be able to pick up Sabrina at her hotel." David explained, forgetting to mention where the date will be but Camila didn't question it.

The rest of the car ride was silent, Camila decided to just tweet some fans. Camila realized that she wasn't even following Sabrina while she was on the media so she followed her and scrolled thru her post.

The more Camila saw of Sabrina, she realized that maybe the date won't be too bad. Even if all of this is just one big publicity stunt, it should be fun. Sabrina ended up following Camila back in a few seconds and dm her.

SabrinaCarpenter: Can't wait for our date tonight!

Camila_Cabello: Me too!

A few hours later, Camila was dropped off at her house in New York. She had millions of houses in different states, she loved traveling and was also a millionaire.

Camila got herself ready for the date but instead of wearing something formal, she decided to wear something casual. She put on some light blue baggy jeans, a white crop top, with a varsity jacket and white converse.

It was around 7:34pm when Camila got in her car and started to drive to pick up Sabrina.

She hoped that she wouldn't screw this up.