"We're under attack." Fury simply reveals, beginning to push Jungkook out of the lab. He wanted, no needed, to get to the interior bridge quickly. "Loki's men I presume. They're after the bastard and the Tesseract."

Jungkook clenched his jaw and follows Fury as they walk into the interior bridge. It was then he realised something. . .

"Where's Tessa?" He asks Fury but the director had no answer to give him. The brunette wasn't in his sights, neither was any of his team members but there was only one he truly cared about.

"Where's Tessa?" Jungkook repeated, but this time through his earpiece as he halted in his steps. "Has anyone seen Tessa? Is she okay?" He asks, his eyes wide and frantic as he spins around in circles on the spot.

It was silent through his ear-piece for a moment and Jungkook feared the worst. However, Natasha's voice soon sounded and it managed to calm him down— only a little though.

Natasha had spotted the young girls body far from her own, almost hidden in the shadows and surrounded by debris and shards of glass. However, she wasn't moving like herself and Banner— no. They were inside of the lower equipment room that was located a floor beneath the lab.

"She's with me," the red-head informs as she held a finger to her ear, turning on her in-ear device. "Although, she's out cold."

Jungkook's heart jumped in his chest. "Is she okay?" He asked. He then sighed and ran a hand down his face, dread creeping into his mind. ". . .Romanoff, is she alive?"

Natasha stared at the body across from her; at first glance, the brunette was so still that she could be dead. However, when she sees the girl shift slightly despite being unconscious, she knew the small brunette was alive, thankfully.

"She's alive, Jeon," Natasha calms his worries. However, her own were far from settled as she watches Bruce begin to lose control of himself as the beast slowly took over and her eyes widen in horror. "But I've got more important things to worry about right now."

The assassin turned off her in-ear before Jungkook could say another word, leaving him in the dark about what was going on down in the lower equipment room where Tessa was trapped with a Hulk and Natasha.

Natasha looks over to Banner, who is breathing heavy, having landed hard. He is gripping the grated floor to try and maintain control, but his eyes are now green, his face intense.

"I'm okay." She mumbled, her voice wavering as she never once took her eyes off of a growing-stressed Bruce. "We're okay, right?" She whispered quietly to herself again, unsure of herself.

Struggle is apparent on Banner's face in the dim light as he struggles to suppress the rage, but his face is still growing, changing slowly

Struggle is apparent on Banner's face in the dim light as he struggles to suppress the rage, but his face is still growing, changing slowly. Natasha is desperately but subtly, trying to pull herself painfully free from the metal debris her leg was stuck between, all whilst talking to Banner in hopes to keep him calm.