Jungkook immediately dived into conversation with the others and Lisa soon followed his attention, snarling almost as Irene took special interest in everything he had to say. Jennie found herself frowning. Jungkook had his arm around Lisa's lower back as they stood impossibly close. It was a clear sign that they were back on again. It made Jennie's stomach turn and she found herself gripping onto Kai a little tighter. 

—————————

The group eventually parted to go to their separate classes, Jennie held her books tightly to her chest as she moved quickly through the halls. She made her way to her class and tried to do her best to not think about Lisa but it was hard, everything reminded her of the other girl. She didn't want to have to wait for Lisa and Jungkook to break up again before she could be with her because let's face it, they were going to fight again and break it off again. 

Sometimes they stayed together for months, other times just a few days and Jennie's didn't know if she could wait months just to be with Lisa again. Her mouth already craved the taste of her and her body was aching for a simple touch. She took her bottom lip between her teeth and crossed her legs tightly. She wondered if Lisa would come to see her before making it official with Jungkook again. That's what she had done the last time. 

She wondered if Lisa ever craved her as much as Jennie did. She had to have with how passionate she was when they were together. Lisa held nothing back and the look in her eyes when she took Jennie caused shivers to run down her spine at the amount of need in them. She had to have wanted Jennie just as much. 

Jennie really just wanted a taste. 

She went through the rest of her class with a flushed face, legs crossed tightly and her lower lip in between her teeth. By the time lunch time rolled around her panties were ruined. She quickly took a seat across from Jisoo and Irene. She smiled at them with a bubbly greeting that they both returned before going back to their conversation. Jennie watched them silently as she ate her cheeseburger, patiently waiting for Lisa to join them. 

She didn't have to wait long before the other girl was sliding into the seat next to her, Jungkook right beside her which wasn't surprising.He greeted the others and immediately joined into their conversation. Lisa only nodded to them before glancing to Jennie with a smirk. Jennie smirked back at her before turning towards her tray. 

She couldn't keep her eyes away though and once everyone was in deep conversation she turned her attention back to Lisa. Jennie bit her lip, stomach turning into knots as she watched Lisa open her can of soda and take a large sip before picking up her fork. Just being this close to the younger girl made her hot. 

"Lisa." She tried to keep her voice low, to not draw attention from the others. She only wanted Lisa's attention. Lisa only hummed in acknowledgement as she took another bite out of her salad.

"I want to eat." She said and watched as Lisa's eyes widen and she gasped causing herself to choke on her salad. All eyes turned to her and Jungkook reached up to pat her back. She swayed it away as she glared at him. 

"What the hell are all of you looking at?" she asked as she tossed her fork down, eyes on Jisoo and Irene who were staring at her.

"You act like you've never seen someone choke before!" she yelled as she wiped her mouth while Jennie bit her lip and stared at the pink tint going across Lisa's face. It's not like they haven't fooled around in school before but neither of them had ever brought it up in front of the others, even if it had been a whisper that could have meant anything. So she wasn't all that surprised at Lisa's dramatic reaction.