Loss // TommyInnit

Ooh we delving into some angst today peeps

Based on the song above by Alioof

TW // character death, sewerslidal thoughts and ideations, lots of angst overall

??? POV

Ever since I was young I've lived in l'manburg. I've seen it go through wars, presidents, assassinations, the works. I was never allowed to go beyond the black and yellow walls built by our founding fathers all those years ago but I suppose those rules don't apply when you turn 18 since you're an adult then right? I'll be 18 in a few weeks so hopefully then I'll be able to see the rest of the SMP.

* (timeskip)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" my family cheer and celebrate but my mind is firmly set on venturing beyond the walls. but none of them have mentioned it yet. Thankfully my sister brings it up for me.

"Does this mean she can leave l'manburg?"

"Oh no it's much too dangerous!" Mother warns

*

Midnight.

Most of L'Manburg should be asleep by now.

I grab my bag from my door before throwing in my compass, a map, clothes, food, water flask, journal, books, my axe, a bow and arrows. I store my sword in it's sheath and attached it to my belt and grab a lantern before throwing my bag over my shoulder and heading down stairs to the door but as I try to open it, it creaks loudly. I suck my teeth waiting for mother or father to catch me but all remains still. I breathe a sigh of relief before heading out of the house and soon, L'manburg.

Soon enough, I reach the gate separating L'manburg from the rest of the SMP. Sam, the usual guardsman isn't there due to his responsibilities at the prison so guardsman billiam has taken over but his skills leave nothing to be desired as his snores become quieter and quieter as I walk farther and farther away from L'manburg's walls and L'manburg itself.

*

I've been walking for a few hours before i come across what looks like an abandoned campsite I could rest for the night in. As I get closer the white tent looks ransacked and the campfire appears as if it hasn't been lit in weeks. Just beyond the campsite is a tall cobblestone structure alongside the exploded rubble of a logged area ,logstedshire according to the broken sign, that also seems to be deserted but as I approach to investigate I see a figure stood atop the structure staring off at the ocean. He seems young, younger than me, his messy blonde hair blowing with the slight breeze in the air, his torn red and white baseball shirt swamping his frail frame, he also appears to be missing a shoe and his trousers are ripped.

How long has this poor boy been here?

I approach the figure, careful not to spook him

Tommy's POV

I take a deep breath as I admire the ocean in front of me one last time.

I've been exiled from L'manburg for months now. It's something I've had to learn to endure

I've been stood on this platform for an hour thinking about my life back home

Henry

You were an Innocent cow. But you were something I loved so of course you had to go. I hadn't done anything wrong.

I was just trying to lay low.

Dream

He took my discs, my prized possessions, because of my stupid tricks.