Arrested.

Cerebral capacity : 25%

Izuku was dropped by the taxi driver at the Yayorozu residence .He took out the silencer he ' kindly borrowed ' and sneaked in.

It was quite easy to enter especially after Izuku was able to control the cameras.

The last part was where he had to at least use force. It was quite easy since he could use echolocation for him.

The bodyguards were all like soldiers watch him in a room before his. Izuku took his pistol and shot multiple bullets through the door.

He opened the door to see a man grabbing him. He was choking on his own blood after Izuku shot him in the throat.

" Talk about idiotic next time hire someone who is at least bullet proof " Izuku murmured. He walked to see Mr Hashira relaxing himself with some music in his headphones and some lime on his eyes . Izuku took a stool and sat infront of him.

He took out the two kitchen knives he took at the kitchen just in case of close hand to hand combat and stabbed his hands

" Aah !" Mr Hashira shouted as he sat well to see the one who did it. He tried to move but both his hands were stuck between the kitchen knife and his expensive chair. That's when pain starting taking effect and making him shut up and shake himself from stopping himself from crying.

" Music always keeps me calm " Izuku said as he took the headphones from Hashira's head and listened a while before stopping.

" You know I used to want to become the number 1 hero in Japan however as my brain reached deeper parts that I could possibly unfathom , I see know that our way of human life is primitive. Take you for example , all you know right now is pain , nothing more , nothing less ......... I'll make this simple where are the others , I need the drugs for medicinal purposes of course " Izuku asked.

" Go to hell " Hashira said in anger .

Cerebral capacity : 27 %

Izuku sighed and put both his thumbs in Hashira's forehead . His thumbs glowed and he started looking at Hashira's memories.

" Berlin " He said.

" Paris "

" Rome "

" Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me " Izuku was about to leave when the police along with All Might showed up.

They surrounded Izuku and Momo went to help her father.

" Izuku , I knew you could stoop low but I didn't know you could stoop this low . Killing a patient then attempting to murder the father of Ms. Yayorozu." All Might said.

" Technically I have killed 34 people today and I really didn't want to kill Mr. Yayorozu , he's served his purpose . Now if you'll excuse me , I need to find the rest of the drugs before this weak ends or else I'll be dead. " Izuku said.

" Izuku Midoriya , you're under arrest for the attempted murder of Hashira Yayorozu "

" And the murder of 34 men go on " Izuku said.

" Police arrest him " Izuku was handcuffed.

He's plan was flawless however his kind nature was still lingering in him this he couldn't kill everyone he was associated with .

Izuku was arrested and what a spectacle it was. All media was pointed at Izuku's crimes considering how good he was and had acquired a little fame however he became one of the most infamous people in Japan in less than 6 hours.

Author : Way to go Izuku , am so proud of you.