"What? That do you hate me and just hiding it?" Emma asked as she poured herself a drink.

"I don't hate you," Emma looked at her, "Quite the opposite in fact," Regina said.

"The opposite?" Emma asked.

"I like you Emma, more than I realised I did... Maybe even before Robin and I was so caught up in finding my own happy ending, my own life, I didn't realise that you had already worked your way in, and I don't... I don't want you to work your way out," Regina said.

"What are you saying?" Emma asked.

"Let's talk somewhere else, this place has ears... Oh and, uh, leave the bottle, you won't need it," Regina said and walked out.

Emma paid the waitress for her drinks and walked out, after Regina. Neal and Alana watched them leave, "Should we worry?" Neal asked.

"No, I think she's going to be alright," Alana said and smiled.

"You sure?" Neal asked.

Alana looked at him, "Yeah... I'll just keep my phone on loud just in case she needs a getaway car," Alana said and Neal chuckled.

End of Flashback

Alana arrived at her home, late at night, she walked to the cupboard, flicked her wrist, opening it with her magic. She pulled out Excalibur and turned to see Emma sat at the dining table.

"Sorry, sis. But I can't let you use that sword," Emma said as she stood up and positioned herself in front of the door, blocking her exit path.

"Why? So you can kill our family without me trying to stop you? If I do not do this, everyone I love will die, everyone you love will die," Alana said.

"And if you do, you'll die. Come now, hand it over. I don't want to hurt you," Emma said.

"Now you care what happens to me?" Alana said.

"Like it or not, I owe you," Emma said.

"For what?" Alana asked.

"Well, if it weren't for what you made me, I would never have become the woman I always wanted to be," Emma said.

Alana looked at her, "This is not who Emma is or who she was. What Gold has done never... It never had a hold of her like this, yes my sister was pissed but not this anger, not sentencing our entire family to hell," Alana said.