Chapter I

Jennie was shaking

Jennie was shaking.

She rested on her knees, ass in the air and face buried in dark pillows. She wore nothing but her matching red bra and panties. A thin layer of sweat glistened on her skin and a noticeable wet spot in between her legs. Her ass cheeks glowing red. Her thighs trembled and her breathing unsteady.

A pair of dark brown eyes stared down at her from behind. Lisa's attire was similar but her panties and bra were a deep blue, almost black. Her hand stung, her lips swollen, her own panties drenched. Her eyes sat low as she took in the sight of Jennie. She loved Jennie like this, shaking and begging, completely at her mercy. The power she felt from it made her tremble and she brought her hand up to slap Jennie's ass once more.

The moan that left Jennie's lips at the impact had her clenching, she bit her lip to stop the groan from coming out. She rubbed the flaming skin before reaching between her legs to stroke through the soaked lace. Jennie gasped and her hips dropped down, trying to rock against her hand.

"Please." Jennie's voice was shaky, her fist balled up tight into the sheets by her head. Lisa liked working Jennie up until she was ready to explode. She liked it when Jennie would come for her with just one touch of her fingers on her clit. One time she had made her come with just spanking alone.

Jennie liked the pain. She got off on it and Lisa loved to give it. It was something she always wanted to try with Jungkook but he was always too uncomfortable with the idea. It was something she never thought she'd find in Jennie of all people. Jennie liked to be spanked, she liked to be choked and she liked her hair pulled. She liked it almost rougher than Lisa liked to give. She took everything that Lisa dished out at her with a positive outcome. Jennie was everything Lisa was looking for in bed. She met all of Lisa's standards and it amazed her how this all came about by accident. It had started almost a year ago.

*FLASHBACK*

They had been hanging out after one of Lisa's fights with Jungkook. They piled up the junk food and watched a bunch of movies in Jennie's bedroom and Lisa had let her pick because well, she was Jennie.

One of the movies had been Along Came Polly. It had all started with the scene where the two main characters were making out on the bed and the man had given her a small spanking.

"I tried to get Kook to spank me once." Lisa said with a shake of her head as she kept her eyes on the movie and dipped her hand into the popcorn bowl. They both lay on their stomachs, side by side on Jennie's small twin size bed. She heard Jennie laugh next to her and looked over to find chocolate brown eyes staring back at her.

"Really?"

"Yes really. You see to me Sex and Pain is like Batman and Robin. They're just so good together."

She had watched the way that Jennie's eyes widened at her words. Her pupils dilated but she paid it no attention at the time. Jennie bit her lower lip and her cheeks flushed slightly.