Chapter 51

Let's play a game of tag.

Nezu was sitting in his office with a perplexed look on his face, he hadn't been so intrigued by a puzzle, since he figured out about AFO and it's legacy while All Might was studying in his school.

It has been three months since reports about people in masks and black robes with red clouds started to appear. Even Shota Aizawa have had multiple encounters with one of them, and reported that Mitsuki was one of those 'Vigilantes'.

~~~two months ago~~~

Aizawa was jumping from rooftop to rooftop until he noticed a presence not far away from him. When he glanced to the side he saw one of the reported 'Vigilantes' sitting on a rooftop with his feet dangling from the edge.

He sneakily approached the vigilante, he tried to catch the said person of guard only for himself to be caught instead. Without turning towards Aizawa the vigilante said "Hello Eraser Head, or should I say Shota Aizawa?"

The said mean flinch upon hearing his name. He jumped into a fighting stance when he saw the vigilante look towards him, but became quickly confused when the said person looked back towards the view.

To Aizawa it seemed like the vigilante was almost not interested in him, which didn't only confuse him but also made him a bit mad, due to thinking that the said person is looking down on him.

He activated his quirk as he was getting ready to attack with his scarf, but he quickly stopped when he heard the masked man say in an uninterested tone "It didn't work in Nezu's office, what makes you believe that it will work now?"

In an instant Aizawa understood these words before lowering down his guard, since if this person was really Mitsuki who beat up All Might with a flick to his forehead. Then what chance did he stand against this force of nature?

Aizawa slowly walked towards him with his guard still somewhat up before asking "Are you really Mitsuki?" to which Izuku took off his mask before showing him his Mitsuki transformation.

Izuku had sensed Aizawa a few minutes before he appeared, and had then used his transformation jutsu to transform into his Mitsuki appearance before Aizawa could get to him.

He lowered his guard fully after seeing that it was Mitsuki under the mask. He knew that even if he had his guard up, and was told beforehand that he would be hit, he would still lose just to one punch.

Izuku lifted up his one hand and showed off a thermos to Aizawa, he then asked in a nonchalant voice "I know you get too little sleep, and I know that you love coffee. Would you like to have some?"

Aizawa was about to say something but was quickly interrupted by Izuku "If I wanted to kill you, do you really think I would do it with poison? Besides that this coffee is made out of Nicaraguan coffee beans, which is rated to be one of the worlds best coffee, it would be a shame to waste it by ruining them with poison."

The name itself made Aizawa drool a little, he had heard about them before but never tried to order them since Underground heroes don't earn too much, and the only expensive thing he has tasted was Nezu's expensive coffee.

He could only reply with a childish and energetic nod which made Izuku chuckle. Before they knew it Aizawa and Izuku were both sitting on the edge of the building while gazing over the city.

This was when Aizawa took his chance and started to talk to 'Mitsuki' "So how is Izuku doing? We haven't heard from him in a while" to which Izuku chuckled a bit in amusement due to how ironic the question was.