Chapter 32

Who knew Information held so much power.

Tiny side note: I really vibed with this song while writing this chapter, idk why but I felt like it really fit this chapter.

The courtroom was brought to a stand still. Their eyes went wide as their mouths stood agape. Everyone was in a state of shock, since the person that they've been trying to find for the past few years, was now standing right in front of them.

A few hours earlier Izuku could be seen at Bratva's HQ. Where he summoned a Shadow Clone and made it transform into Mitsuki. He then looked towards Anatoly and asked if they got it.

Anatoly turned towards Izuku before giving him a piece of paper with an address, which they'd got through tracing down the website that the trial was live streaming through.

Izuku memorized it with his shadow clone before burning the note. He then asked if the other things were ready, to which Anatoly replied with a nod.

The shadow clone and Izuku nodded to each other, before he then proceeded with the next phase of the plan. The shadow clone was supposed to get to the court's location, and mark it with a 'Flying Thunder God' formula, so that his main body could teleport there with ease.

Afterwards he was supposed to smoothly infiltrate the trial unnoticed, but one person noticed him and it was Nezu. The shadow clone put his finger in front of his lips signaling him to stay silent.

He then used sign language, telling Nezu that Izuku had planned to show more evidence. This made Nezu smile, acknowledging their plan, before laughing and making an excuse for the people around him that they will understand soon.

After the break was over his shadow clone smoothly blended in with the crowd, he sat down on the bench furthest away from the judge, before getting All Might attention so that he could F*ck with him.

While his shadow clone was doing that, his main body was changing into the chosen attire. Yesterday he had gotten Anatoly to get a tailor for him, so that he could get formal wear which could fit him perfectly. He had also changed his hair and eye color from black to green.

Afterwards he waved Anatoly goodbye who did the same while saying "Good Luck", Izuku just laughed before saying "I don't need luck. I'm ready to f*ck some shit up, and trust me when I say this. What you'll see on the live stream will shock everyone." he then teleported away.

In an instance Izuku was in a well hidden location. He then looked around before finding the door which led to the trial. Izuku reached out his hand and was about to open the door, but then thought 'f*cked it' and backed up a bit before kicking the door open with enough force to slam them into the wall.

He would be lying if he'd said that the attention he got didn't feel good. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked towards him, one of the guards rushed towards him wanting to make him leave.

This pissed off Izuku, since he had the most right to be here. As soon as the guard laid his hand on Izuku, Izuku just released enough Bloodlust, making the guard fall to his knees before passing out.

Almost everyone in the room panicked from his actions, to which he was annoyed and waited for them to calm down. It took a few moments but then everyone sat down.

The judge then looked at him while pointing her gavel at him. Her tone was serious, but he heard that she was still a bit mad as she asked him "Who are you? and what gives you the right to break into my trial!!"

Izuku gained a huge smirk before stating in an amused tone "Well. This trial is about me, so I invited myself over" being in a 'playful mood' he then winked to the judge, thinking that he could make her lean more towards his side of judgment, if he was friendlier.