Kimmom: hello!...

Fluke : p' it's me! Fluke...

Kimmom :oh! Is you! What happened?! Your voice is a little strange!...

Fluke : P', N'Earth has a fever, can you do me a favor?!....

Kimmom worried about him .

Kimmom: What?! N'Earth has a fever?! Of course I can do this favor!?! What can I do?!

Fluke: Can you come pick up the kids to take to kindergarten?! ... I'll take him to the hospital...

Kimmom: Of course! I'll go see you...

Kimmom turned off the phone, looked sideways and saw Kao wide-eyed and worried.

Kao : you can stay and I'll go..

Kimmom couldn't say anything against the words of the man he knows Earth loves. Kao ran to Earth's house, when he arrived, knocked on the door, the door was open, he entered, saw Earth trying to get up from the couch and Fluke preventing him from getting up.

Fluke : You can't get up... You're not fine... Why are you so stubborn?!

Earth : you're the one stubborn... I already said I'm not sick, I'm fine... I have to get dressed to go to work... Let me go...

Kao : you're going to go to the hospital right now...

Earth and Fluke looked at him, Earth looking at him quickly looked sideways, he didn't have the courage to face Kao's eyes, Fluke saw it and was suspicious, this behavior so unexpected Fluke never saw in Earth. Maya came out of the bedroom saw Kao and then looked at Earth.

Maya: Mommy ! Is Mommy okay?!

Kao saw her daughter's concern, walked over to her, bent over to adjust to the height, with a smile.

Kao : Mommy is not well my love... Daddy is going to take Mommy to the hospital and you're going to kindergarten with your cousins ​​and Uncle Fluke, ok...

Maya a little worried but always a polite girl.

Maya: alright! Maya will go to kindergarten and daddy will take care of mommy ...

Kao : hmnm daddy will take care of mommy...

Fluke approached Kao, worried about the situation of Earth and the children. Earth said nothing, left the living room and went to take a shower, he didn't want to make anyone worry about him.

Fluke: p'kao! Are you sure you can take N'Earth to the hospital?! He has a high fever but refuses to go to the hospital...

Kao gave a loving smile, placed a hand on Fluke's shoulder and tried to calm him down.

Kao : Don't worry... I'll take him to the hospital... You can take them and then you can go to your work... I'll take care of everything...

Fluke looking at Kao was less concerned.

Fluke : Alright then, I'll take the three ... Fluke turned towards the girls... Girls come on, it's time, you three are too late for go kindergarten! ... Fluke turned his head back... Please p'kao take good care of him...

Kao with a smile, put a hand to his forehead like a soldier.

Kao : don't worry sir, I'll take good care of my love....

Fluke smiled at Kao's behavior, left with the girls. Kao went to Earth's bedroom to be able to make him go to the hospital, when he arrived Kao widened his eyes a little when he saw Earth all naked in front of him with his back, clean his shoulder after showering. Earth felt the door open, looked back and widened his eyes with him, angrily, quickly wrapped the towel around his waist and yelled at Kao.