I Have a Daughter

Start from the beginning

Earth: no need to call me.... Tomorrow we will both be at the company ... Let's talk tomorrow ...

Kao: humn! Okay ... If you prefer it that way, that's fine with me ... Kao approached him, tilted his face, looked into his eyes smiled at the corner of his lips, provoking and seducing ... I'll wait for you ...

Earth took a step back and looked sideways, Ohm said looking at fluke.

Ohm : so we're going.... I will talk to you later ..

Fluke just moved his head slowly in a cute way. Ohm and Kao left, as soon as the door closed, Earth fell sitting on the sofa and put a hand on his forehead, fluke saw this, worried approached put a hand on his shoulder.

Fluke: are you okay N'Earth ?!

Earth: I don't know! .. Earth got up ... I'm going to my bedroom, can you stay with the girls ?!

Fluke: yes .. I can ...

Earth put a hand on fluke's shoulder, smiled weakly and sadly.

Earth: thank you ...

Earth went to the bedroom and stood by the window thinking about what he will do from now on.

Meanwhile Ohm took Kao over to his house and then left. Kao entering the house and turning on the light, was startled by Seo ji.

Kao: but what! ... Seo ji! ... What are you doing here in the dark ?!

Seo ji angry said as she crossed her arms.

Seo ji: p'kao are you going to tell me now what's going on or do I have to guess?

Kao saw that she is serious, and also saw that he could no longer lie on her about Earth and Maya, seriously, he walked up behind her, she turned at the same time that Kao turned to talk to her, without waste time.

Kao: I have a daughter ... Her name is Maya ..

Seo ji with no reaction when she heard this, after she analyzed what she just heard, she said angrily.

Seo ji: do you have what ?! What do you mean you have a daughter ?! Where did this daughter come from ?!

Kao: calm down ... She's five years old .. She's N'Earth's daughter ...

Seo ji knew who Earth is, she saw him at the university together with Kao, but she analyzed well and noticed that she saw him at her cousin's son's party, but she didn't say anything at Kao she pretended not to recognize him at the party, a little angry when she heard Earth's name.

Seo ji: what do you mean, daughter of p'Earth ?! Does he have the capacity to get pregnant ?!

Kao: yes .. He has .. I was also amazed to learn that ...

Seo ji: and where is he now ?! How did you find him ?!

Kao: he is working at my company ... Everything was very fast .. I met him a few days ago, p'kimmom knew him, and got him a job at my company as an architect ... A meeting was set up with him ... And then you already know ...

Seo ji finished Kao's words angrily.

Seo ji: he signed the company contract .... So is he working with you ?!

Kao: yes ....

Seo ji worried about their relationship and their marriage, as it would be now that he found Earth.

Seo ji: And now, what will happen to both of us? Do you want to leave me to be with him and your daughter ?!

Kao a little confused, he likes her but not enough to continue with her, he said as he turned his back to her.

Kao: I don't know ... Everything went very fast ... He turned to her ... You more than anyone know how much I suffered for him ..

Worried Seo ji approached him quickly and touched both sides of his face with both hands.

Seo ji: so you know more than anyone that you shouldn't be with him ... He made you suffer, he doesn't deserve your love ... He separated you from your daughter for years ... Please don't leave me. .. I love you so much, you can't leave me like this just because you found him ... Our engagement is already scheduled ... Please ...

Kao saw the despair on her face, he didn't want to hurt her, Kao took her hands away and said gently.

Kao: I'm not going to break up with you right now ... He doesn't want anything to do with me ... He hates me ... So rest assured ... Now ... Can you leave me a little alone ?! I'm tired...

Seo ji liked to hear that, not wanting to change Kao's mind, she said as she picked up her bag on the sofa next to them both.

Seo ji: okay ... Rest, you are really tired ... Tomorrow we will talk more calmly ... I will stop by the company, I stayed to talk to your father about the preparation of the engagement party ... So I will ... She gave Kao a kiss and left.

Kao turned and grabbed the sofa and was thinking about everything that is happening.

The day ended and another came. Ohm woke up, got out of bed, showered, got ready, went to the company, when he arrived at the company he saw Seo ji and Earth looking at each other, worried, he went to Kao's office. He went in and saw Kao sitting looking at some documents.

Ohm: Kao! What are you doing?!

Kao looked at Ohm and saw his worried look.

Kao: why this face ?! What's happening to you ?!

Ohm: nothing is happening to me, but with your fiancee and Earth will happen ...

Kao's eyes widened when he heard this, he immediately left his chair and went outside, Ohm stayed in the office room and then he left too, looked at the three, noticed the look of Seo ji but didn't care about that look, saw that is all right with the three of them, he left his place and went to his office.

It was already eighteen hours, Ohm looked at his watch and ran out of the office, Ohm driving the car gave a smile thinking about the beautiful daughters he has, when he arrived at the place he intended to arrive, he stood in front of the school Ohm gave a happy smile when he saw the person he loves the most leave the school door where he teaches, he approached him and said with a smile.

Ohm: do you need someone to take you home ?! My love...

Fluke hadn't noticed him, so he was startled when he saw Ohm and his words, wide-eyed and surprised.

Fluke: p'Ohm! Why are you here?!