A Moment With My Daddy

Start from the beginning

Fluke saw that they are both hot-headed, concerned.

Fluke: N'Earth stay calm ... Please think of Maya and not your feelings ... Your daughter and her happiness depends on this conversation ...

Fluke looked at Maya, put a hand in front of Maya, grabbed her hand and took her and the twins in the bathroom to bathe.

As soon as Fluke left, Earth turned his back to Kao, angry, but thinking about fluke's words, he calmed down a little, crossed his hands, touched both forearms and looked out the window in front of him, Kao saw him turn and not saying anything, not wanting to make Earth angry approached behind him and said in a calm voice.

Kao: N'Earth! Me...

Earth interrupted his words, without looking at him, from behind and with his arms crossed.

Earth: I will not stop you from seeing my daughter ... Now that she knows about you there's no way I can stop her from seeing you... She is currently angry with me because of you ... So ... I won't stop you from seeing her ...

Kao upon hearing this was happy, without thinking touched both sides of Earth's shoulder.

Kao: good! That you will not ...

But Earth feeling Kao's big hands, quickly turned and gave Kao a furious look.

Earth: don't touch me ... You don't dare touch me ... The fact that I leave you next to my daughter doesn't imply that you have to touch me ... Earth pointed his index finger ...Know that I'm only letting this happen because of my daughter... It's just for her, that I will bear to see you every day ...

Kao was saddened by these words, but he knew that he could change these words to others, for him it is only a matter of time and he will make it, said Kao smiling at him.

Kao: one day I will change your words ... As I told you ... I will never give up on you ...

Kao smiling on his lips and Earth looking furious in this smile of absolute certainty that he will get what he wants.

A few minutes passed, Maya left the bathroom and went to the living room, found Kao sitting on the sofa and Earth in the kitchen, happy, she went to Kao and said, grabbing Kao's hands.

Maya: daddy, let's play!

Kao wanted to say something but Earth with the pan in his hands said when placing the pan on the table.

Earth: Maya, what does mommy always say ?!

Maya looked at Earth a little upset about not playing with her daddy, pouted.

Maya: first eat and then go to play ....

Earth looking at her with a smile.

Earth: then come and sit in your chair to eat! then you can go to play ...

Maya: but I ...

Kao quickly grabbed Maya's waist, lifted her up and said at the same time that he lifted her up.

Kao: my princess has to eat first ... He put her on the chair and started to tickle her.

Maya started moving the body over and over, and laughing non-stop.

Maya: hahahahah ... Daddy, Maya will ... Hahahahah.

Kao : Maya goes what ?!

Maya: hahahahah ... Maya is going to eat ... So ... Hahahahah then ...

Kao stopped and touched her head with a hand and said smiling and happy to be the father of such a smart and happy girl.

Kao: thankfully! My smart girl ...

Someone slammed the door, Kao looked at the door, fluke went to open it and opened his eyes wide when he saw Ohm in front of him.

Fluke: P'Ohm! What are you doing here ?!

The happy twins ran up to Ohm screaming with happiness.

Akira and Ara: Daddy ... Daddy

They both hugged Ohm on their legs because they were very small. Ohm happily bent down to the height of the two and said showing something in his hands.

Ohm: Oh! My beautiful princesses ... Look what I have here ..

Ohm showed the candies in his hands, happy, they both grabbed the candies and spoke quickly and happily.

Akira: candies! Thank you Dad ...

Ara: thanks daddy ... Ara kissed Ohm's cheek.

Fluke angry because Ohm brought candy to the girls.

Fluke: p'Ohm! You shouldn't bring candies to them ... They are going to have lunch now ... And candies can harm their teeth ...

Ohm smiled trying to hide what he just did, he said, put his hand in front of fluke.

Ohm: I also brought candy to the sweetest person ... Do you accept it ?!