I reach for the cereal, just plain breakfast, the way I like it. Rio snorts from the other side of the room and sighs deeply. 'You know Luca could make you something right?' He asks before taking another bite from his salad. 

'I'm fine with what I have.' He rolls his eyes and shrugs. 'Your loss.' Oh, fuck off... 

Celine sighs deeply and turns to me, waiting for me to finish my cereal. 'What does Neveah want?' 

'Probably your yogurt stuff.' I answer, thinking back to the times she's eaten with Celine. She usually steals some berries from her and that's it, but lately, she's been eating the yogurt as well. 'Okay, I'll make her some.' 

I nod and wait for Celine to finish the bowl for Neveah, standing awkwardly as Rio continues to eat his breakfast. His eyes are on me, I can feel it without looking at him. 

'Keep your eyes on your food, Adriano!' I hear from behind me. Leon walks into the kitchen and rushes to Celine, hugging her tightly. 'Goodmorning little one!' 

I smile at him and stare at my cereal. The crisp seems to get a little soaked. 'Rio is thinking about fucking you, just so you know.' Leon whispers in my ear and my eyes widen. My cheeks flush red and when I look at Rio, I notice that his eyes are still on me. 

'No, he's not.' Leon chuckles and points at his cousin. 'That, little one. That is horny Rio, trust me.' 

Rio finally stops watching me and rolls his eyes. 'Stop scaring her, will you?' 

'The only one scaring her here is you. Asshole.' Celine groans, before grabbing both bowls and walking back into the hall. I want to follow her, but Leon is standing in my way and grins at me. 

'What is it, Leon?' 'Do you want Rio to fuck you?' What?! He burst into laughter at the sight of my reaction and stalks over to the fridge. 'No- Never in my- You're absolutely disgusting!' I sneer at him before rushing out of the kitchen. 

'Ignore both of them, they're idiots.' Celine mumbles before opening the door to our room. I sigh deeply and follow her inside. Neveah is sitting on the bed and staring at her phone. 

'Goodmorning sleeping beauty!' I exclaim before jumping on the bed without spilling anything. She smiles at me and looks at the bowls in Celine's hand. 'Is that for me?' I nod and hand her a spoon since she needs it to eat. 

'What did I do to deserve this?' 'Well, I thought we might as well eat here since the boys are in the kitchen and we don't want to be around them.' Celine quickly explains. 

I nod her way and take a bite out of my bowl, enjoying the crunchiness of the simple cereal. I haven't eaten it in a long time. Ever since the Curzio's abducted us, we've been eating freshly made food every day. Now, that we're leaving in a few hours, I'm finally able to enjoy the simple things. 

Not that I'm complaining about the other breakfasts I've had with the Curzio's, it's just nice to eat something old-fashioned every once in a while. 

Neveah smirks and gulps down on her bowl. She certainly wouldn't mind eating in the kitchen. Especially since Leon is there right now. 

'You wouldn't mind, would you?' I ask, waiting for her to answer. She shrugs and keeps eating so that she won't have to answer me, but I already know. She likes Leon again. 

'Well, you better get ready because we're leaving in two hours.' Celine states as she takes a seat on the bed as well. 'Alright, I'll just-' The door swings open and Leon rushes in. 

'Get your shit, we're leaving now.' He sneers, walking over to the bed. He pulls me up and turns towards Neveah. She was just taking her last bite and stares at him strangely. 'Why?' 'What's going on?' Celine asks, but he ignores her.