Happy Scaring![Azusa Hanai x Scare Actor! Reader]

TW: this chapter talks about cuts and blood. There will be cursing as well, so if this makes you uncomfortable please do not read ahead.

"Ah! Holy hell!" You let out a silent laugh, placing your hands over your mouth. You grabbed your walky-talky, holding down the button as you spoke. "A family of three is heading your way, Eito." Your brother, Eito, chuckled giving a small 'thanks' on his end.

'(Y/N) your friends are heading your way.' Kaito warned, talking in the walky-talky. You nodded your head, placing your WT down and getting ready for your friends.

"Oh, why'd we do this!" Tajima yelled, hiding behind Hanai and pushing him forward. Everyone stopped and looked at Tajima.

"You're the one who told Momoe-San the bet, Jackass!" Abe yelled, rolling his eyes.

"And you made us lose it, too!" Nishihiro sighed, putting a hand on Tajima's shoulder. They kept on walking, screaming here and there as they did.

"I fucking hate this!"

"We all do, Mizutani!"

"Ah! O-Oh my, Yū-Kun, I-I...I hate this!"

"It's not that bad- Oh my god!"

"My life flashed before my eyes, I'm not even kidding!"

You smiled slightly, calming yourself down and running to a different window. You saw the team and started hitting the window, causing them to freak out and look at the window, seeing no one was there.

"Oh fuck, this place is haunted!" Hanai yelled, grabbing onto Tajima. Tajima tried to get out of his grasp, but Hanai had a strong grip on the poor cleanup hitter.

"Dude, you're going to kill him!" Sakaeguchi stated, looking at Hanai then Tajima. Hanai quickly let go with a small 'sorry' and continued to walk forward.

You ran back to your assigned window. You played a soundtrack on the speaker, making them look around and yell at each other. You took a glass of water with red food coloring, taking a gulp and letting out a war cry as the water fell from your mouth. The team let out a huge scream, making it hard to not laugh.

"Hanai, Run!"

"I felt like I had a heart attack!"

"I'm running!"

"Why are we running?"

"So we can get out of here!"

Once they left your vision, you let out a laugh. Looking at your phone for the time. You then heard an announcement for the end of the day. 'I'm guessing that they were the last ones and ran to the exit.' you thought, rolling your eyes and letting out a small chuckle. You sighed in relief, running to the bathroom to take your makeup off.

"I heard your friends! They were so loud!" One of your coworkers laughed, taking off her makeup as well. You nodded, tossing all of the makeup wipes and fake scars away.

"Yeah, I heard them! Azusa probably going to get mad at me if he sees me." You nervously laughed, tossing your bag over your shoulder and walking out. She laughed, following you out the door.

"Go luck~!" You smiled but your smile soon dropped when you heard a familiar voice. Stopping in your tracks, you looked at the source of the voice.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" Hanai called, walking over to you with the team on his heels.

"(Y/N)! I didn't know you worked here." Tajima smiled, jogging over to you and tapping your bag. You smiled sheepishly, turning your attention to Hanai. Your face softens, placing your head in your hands.

"Oh, I feel so ba-"

"Wait-that was you! You were the one who scared the fuck out of us by hitting the window and jump scaring us. I just realized that's awesome!" You looked over at Fumiki, a huge smile was plastered on his face. Hanai kept his eyes on you, your body tensed slightly as you felt his eyes on you.

"Yeah, my brother's girlfriend's brother owns it, and I got asked to help." You confessed, darting your eyes around as some 'ooo' came from the boys.

"Oh wait, I just realized...you saw us run for our fucking lives!" Tajima snorted, leaning onto Mihashi as his laughs filled the air.

"Yeah, you did a really good job, do you work tomorrow?" Hanai asked, kissing the top of your head. You smiled, digging through your bag that was full of makeup and spare outfits. You groaned, pulling out a sheet of paper that was soaked with water and some of your makeup.

"Ugh, luckily I don't need any of this anymore," You sighed, shoving it back into your bag. "But, no...I don't work tomorrow. I don't need another four-hour shift." You picked up one of your old shirts and wiped the makeup and water off your hands.

"Sweet! We are going costume shopping tomorrow, do you want to come with us?" Izumi asked, pointing at you then at the team. You smiled, nodding your head and shoving the shirt back in your bag.

"We can even go now if we want." Suyama mentioned, looking at his phone for the time. You walked over and looked at his screen.

8:34 PM

"Yeah, we could. It's not that late."

"Then let's go!"

"Tajima, don't run!"

"Yū-Kun, wait f-for me!"

"Mihashi! Damn it!"

~~~~~~

"Wait, you've seen 'A League of Their Own'?" (If you haven't, watch it! It's really good!) You asked, pick up your costume and laying it on your arms. The cashier nodded before she started talking about the movie. Your eyes filled with excitement as you joined in the conversation.

"Um, Hanai...do you know what they are talking about?" Nishihiro asked, pointing at the two of you. Hanai looked at him in shock, surprised he's never heard of the movie.

"Wha-"

"Yeah! Is it like a cooking movie or something?" Tajima asked, placing his attention onto Hanai.

"No! It's an old-school women's baseball movie. (Y/N) and my sisters wanted to watch it...so, I watched it with them."

"It's really good! We should watch it at my house," You smiled, putting your phone away and walking to the team. Half of them didn't mind watching a baseball movie, but the other half was over the moon about it. "I guess we are watching it!" You smiled, walking out of the store with the team behind.

~~~~

"Boo!"

"Ah-fuck! (Y/N)!" You laughed, leaning onto your boyfriend. You loved scaring anyone at any time. He sighed, pulling you into a hug. You smiled, returning the hug. The team and you order take-out a few minutes ago for the 2-hour long baseball movie.

"Please get the guys." Hanai begged, placing his hands on your shoulders. You smirked, nodding your head and making your way to the team.

"Boo!"

"Ah! Oh my!"

"Ah, (Y/N)!"

"A-Ah!"

"Oh, my-you scared me!

Big Windup! x Reader Oneshots (On Hold!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara