Rap Battle !FNF AU![Boyfriend!Yūichiro Tajima x GirlFriend!Reader] !Short!

"Ha! Those kids didn't have anything on me!" Tajima smirked, tossing up the microphone that was in his hand, then catching it and doing it again. You smiled, taking the blue and red cap that was placed on his head and putting it in your head.

"You sure? You failed like ten times." you giggled, fixing the red dress that stopped to your knees.

"Ah-ah-ah! We don't talk about that. Tch." He cried, pink dusting his cheeks from embarrassment. You rolled your eyes, flicking the small glitch chips off his white shirt with the signature red circle with the line through it.

"But seriously, you did good. Better than the battle with my dad, but you did good. And why did they talk about spooky month. It's not even October!" You cried lifting your hands and dropping them back to your sides. The male next to you let out a chuckle, doing his famous 'da da da da da!' into the microphone and letting it softly echo through the ally way the two of you are in.

"Oh boy...looks like we got company," you sighed, seeing a familiar ginger with a green shirt and khaki shorts. And his most important item is his huge gun. "Welp, good luck Tajima." You quickly kissed his cheek before pulling out a smaller version of the speakers that you sat on. Putting them down, you watched the suddenly turn into the bigger versions of themselves.

"Ha! This guy will be a piece of cake!" Tajima smirked, walking in front of the ginger and waiting for the rap battles to begin once again. 'I'll win this for sure!'

He didn't win, whatsoever.

He failed 100 times.

He ran off, taking you with him and now the angry ginger is following the two of you.