Skills [Shūgo Kanō x Fashion designer! Reader]

"You ready from the party?" Your boyfriend, Kanō, asked you. You started dating around your second-to last week of the end of your junior year, and a few weeks ago you both found out that Nishiura is hosting a party for some of the teams.

"Yeah, I got to finish a bit of my dress then I need to see if your outfit fits you and fix a few things." You stated, intertwining your hand with his. He smiled, kissing you on your temple and giving your hand a small squeeze. You smiled slightly, dragging him along to your house.

~~~~~~~

"Not to tight right?" You asked sitting on your rollie stool, looking at Kanō. He walked around, seeing if the pants were too tight or too loose.

"It's perfect, I might wear this all the time." The two of you laughed a bit at his little joke. You rolled over to him and made sure there was no places that needed fixing. You grabbed his dress shirt and started to work and the details that you need to finish. Kanō walked over and sat next to you, watching your hands go to work.

"Does this look alright?" You question, showing him the homemade patch on the pocket. He traced over the patch with his thumb, he smiled as he red the patch 'Mihoshi High School'. He smiled and gave you a quick kiss on your lips. You blushed, he never failed to make you embarrassed.

"It looks fantastic, especially because you made it by hand." You smiled, changing out the thread on your sewing machine. You held out your hand, waiting for him to pass his jersey number. Once he got the idea, he handed you the number and watch you do your magic.

~~~~~

"Kanō! (Y/N)! Glad you could make it" Momoe smiled, walking over to you and pulling the two of you into a hug. The both of you hugged her back, thanking her for inviting you both.

Laughs and chatter filled the air. Tosei, Musashino, Mihoshi, and of course Nishiura were hanging out and having a fun time.

"Wait! You made this?" Haruna gasped, looking at Kanōs outfit, then at you.

"Yeah, I also made this" you gestured to your (f/c) dress that stopped at your knees, as well as a black coat that fit perfectly on your frame.

"Wow! You got skills!" Hanai chimed in, looking at both your outfits. You rubbed your neck and smiled sheepishly.

"That's my girl, alright" Kanō smiled, kissing your cheek, showing the guys that you were with him. Oda laughed at his behavior, putting an arm around his shoulders and pulling him away from you.

"Wait! Oda, let go of me! (Y/N), Babe help me!" Kanō called, wiggling out of Oda's grasp. You smiled and waved your fingers at him as everyone laughed at the two of you.

~~~~~

"A home run!"

"Whoa!"

"Go Tajima!"

"Oda! Haruna! Go to home!"

"That was a good hit!"

"Three runs for Team Kanō and Abe!"

You looked up and smiled, the guys started playing baseball together. They asked you if you wanted to but you declined, since you were wearing a dress and it would be hard to run in one. Your hand moved across the page as you sketched another idea for an outfit. It would take a while but you can pull it off.