(R) A Practice Match Confession [Mihashi x Shy! Reader] Part 2

Here is part two! Enjoy!
(F/c)=favorite color
(S/b)=shoe brand

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday came like a breeze, but once it was Saturday you couldn't be more nervous to hang out with Mihashi.

Pacing back and forth in your room, you wore a simple (f/c) tank-top with a Nishiura jersey on top, dark navy jeans and a pair of (S/B) with some light makeup.

"Honey, He's here!" You mother called out, knocking on the door lightly. You yelped in surprise and quickly walks out of your room, thanking your mother for letting you know as she gave a soft smile in your direction.

Once you got to the bottom of the stairs, you saw your father asking questions to Mihashi and sort of scaring him.

Your dad crossed his arms and sighed, looking down at Mihashi. He stayed quiet, fiddling with his hands. He looked over at you and red took over his face once again. Pink painted you cheeks lightly as you looked him up and down, looking at his outfit.

"Hey! You two match!" Tajima laughed, putting his arm around Mihashi. He want to speak but just left his mouth open and did his signature diamond-like mouth.

"We'll be back! Promise." you looked over at your parents as Tajima waved at both of you. Both of you waved back and started walking to who knows where.

'Its so quiet..' you thought as you continue to walk. You noticed that you were heading to the school, smiling slightly you looked over at Mihashi, ready to break the ice.

"Thanks for taking me out to hand for a bit." You cringed, realizing you sound just like Yuu.

"Anytime, I feel like we are going to have fun!" He smiled and intertwined his hand with yours. When he realized what he did, pink painted his face, but he didn't let go. Once you arrived at the baseball field, you quickly put on a helmet that was left out and grab a bat and headed to the plate.

You tapped the plate with your bat, digging your toe into the dirt as you get into position. Mihashi did the same, he dug his toe in the dirt for a bit and toss the small chalk bag he brought to get his hands ready. He quickly put on his glove and threw a ball to you.

'Down the...middle!'

You opened your eyes to see the ball go over the fence, showing that you hit a home run. You chuckled and started running the bases. Mihashi watched in awe as the ball went over the fence, then watched you make your way to home.

"Alright!" You cheered, laughing a bit. You never played with a pitcher, you'd always played with your siblings but they only threw to you and never played as much as you wished besides Yuu and sometimes your sister-in-law, so this was a BIG deal.

"How'd I do?" You look over at Mihashi as he got ready for another pitch.

"That was awesome! That way that you closed your eyes just before you hit the ball! You are Tajima~Kuns sister!" He beamed, you blushes slightly as you got ready to hit again.

~~~~~~~
"I can't believe you bunted at my last pitch!" Mihashi groaned, slouching as you two walked back to your house. You smiled and shrugged your shoulders. When you two left the house, it was four now it was six, and over the past two hours you two got closer and warmed up to each other better.

"What can I say? Im trying to help you get better. Not like you are bad or anything!" you chuckled, worried you just lowered his self-confidence, just after you helped it get up. His lips curled into a smile before gulping and rubbing his hands on his jeans.

"There is..s-something that I want to tell you," he sighed before continuing "(Y/N) I like you a lot and I was...uh if you um..want to be-this is hard..if you want to be my girlfriend..."

Stopping in your tracks you stared at Mihashi, playing that question in your mind over and over and over..

Until. You couldn't handle it anymore..

Mihashi stared at you and red painting his cheeks as your lips met his. You quickly pulled back, realizing what you just did.

"I'm sorry I-I didn't...didn't know what came o-over me," you muttered looking at the sidewalk and twisting your toes on your right foot in embarrassment.

"But! I-I will be your girlfriend!" With the biggest grin he could manage, he picked you up and laughed a bit, causing you to let out a laugh as well.

Once you two were on the road again, you smiled, intertwining your hand with Mihashi's.

"Hey R-Ren?"

"Y-yeah (Y/N)?"

"I-I..I want to thank you"

"For what?"

"I'd never have that much fun if you never did that practice match confession!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
823 words?! I wasn't expecting to write that much, again I started to run out of ideas but I managed to finish this chapter, vote and leave a comment if you enjoyed and give me some other requests!
-Rina