They Dont Know About Us Songfic![Fumiki Mizutani x Reader]

People say we shouldn't be together

You sighed, looking out your window that was on the second floor of your house. The light tapping of the rain drops hit your window.

Too young to know about forever

You and Mizutani started dating four months into your first year of high school. Today was your one year anniversary, but your parents didn't want you near him because they thought he was a 'bad influence' and you guys fell in love too young.

But I say they don't know

You thought that they were idiots. They also hated the fact that he was a baseball player and not someone who was really smart.

What they talk talk talking about (talk talk talking about)

Your phone buzzed slightly, showing that someone texted you. You got up and looked at your phone, seeing that your boyfriend texted you.

'Cause this love is only getting stronger

'Happy one year! I love you so much, I wish we could spend it together..you know how much I'm trying to be a good boyfriend for you and to show your parents that I'm worth your time :)'

So I don't want to wait and longer

A loud tap hit your window. You looked back and heard another one. More small pebbles hit the window as you made your way over. Looking down you saw your boyfriend standing in the rain with a handful of pebbles in his hands.

I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl, oh

Once he saw your face, a grin appeared and he dropped the remaining pebbles in his hands. A smile appeared on your face as you slipped on your shoes and a jacket while putting your phone in your back pocket.

They don't know about the things we do

"I'll be back!" You beamed, running passed your parents and bolting out the door. Once the door was closed and locked you ran into his arms letting him pick you up.

They don't know about the I love you's

"Ahh.I missed this..I really did! And I miss you as well! You look so beautiful in person" Fumiki mumbled, taking in your sent that he grew a liking too. Whenever you two had time, you would always FaceTime and call without your parents knowing, but it wasn't the same as being together in person.

But I bet you if they only knew

You laughed slightly, taking his hand and running to town. Your laughs filled the street as you continued to run in the rain.

They would just be jealous of us

You looked around, wondering what to do for the special day. Fumiki started pulling you along, walking to his destination that he planned out. "Ah! Fumiki, where are we going?" You asked once you regained your footing and started walking along side him.