The End is Here [Takaya Abe x Reader] Part 1??

Spoilers for Season Two episodes 11 and 12!
.
.
.
.
.

"Takaya!" You cried, clutching your shirt with your hands. Tears slowly fell from your (e/c) orbs, watching your boyfriend lay in the dirt.

"Time!" Your eyes widen once you saw him try to stand up. Key word; Try. 'What is going on? Is he ok?' You saw Tajima and Mihashi help him to the dugout which made you to your breaking point.

"What the fuck just happened?" Your brother mumbled, fiddling with his necklaces that you got him when you were little. You went to open your mouth to talk, but nothing came out.

'This is an announcement. Please wait a moment while Abe's injuries are being treated.'

This broke you down, he mostly got some bruises and was covered in dirt when he came over after a game but, this was bad. You sprung up, running as close as you could to the dugout.

"Tajima, what the hell just happened?" You called, sitting down and placing your hands on the gate. Some glances were sent your way, but your focus was on Takaya and his health. Tajima looked over at you with a serious expression.

"Something happened to his knee...I think..you can come down and check on him if you'd like." He replied, scratching his head. You nodded, running down to the dugout.

"What the hell did you say to (Y/N)?" Abe yelled, holding back the urge to go over to him. Tajima waved his hands around, trying to calm the catchers nerves.

"Takaya? Takaya, are you alright?" You asked, getting on your knees once you got over to him. He sighed, shrugging his shoulders. You let out a small sigh yourself, carefully placing your hands and head on his leg as more tears fell. You suddenly felt a hand of you shoulder, looking up your eyes met with Oki's.

"I'm so..so sorry (Y/N), Abe..if I had tossed it better then..."he stared, holding back his tears that pricked at his eyes.

"It's wasn't your fault, you did good, Oki." You smiled slightly, giving him a quick hug. He quickly returned the hug before going over to his teammates. You moved out of the way once the doctor walked over to Abe.

"Your knee is sprained. It must hurt." The doctor stated, keeping her hands on his knee.

"It doesn't hurt," He quickly replied, which you could tell that he was only saying that because of the promise that he made for Mihashi. "It's just sprained, right? Can you just tape it down?"

"Abe, can you stand up?" Momoe stated, pulling you into a side hug. You held onto her, slightly sobbing into her shoulder. You started mumbling yourself but it was just gibberish at that point.

Toughen up.

He stood up, clenching his jaw slightly. Momoe sighed, giving you to Shiga so you could calm down. You didn't want to at first, but soon gave in and waited by the stairs. You stayed quiet, barely hearing the conversation but you were able to hear what they were saying.

"You not putting any weight on your left leg," Momoe stated, darting her eyes from Abe to the stairs that you were at. "If you can't put your foot down, this is definitely worse than a grade two sprain. If you move now, it'll get worse. Besides, you can't squat because of the pain, right?"

"I can do it!"

"You can't. Dont talk so big when you can barely stand. Tajima! Put-" from there, you didn't bother to hear the conversation. You sighed, trying to think of something positive but, it was soon interrupted when Shiga came to tell you that you could come back.