Gymastics and Baseball[Yūichiro Tajima x Gymnast! Reader]

"Bye guy! See you tomorrow!" Tajima called, tossing his bag over his shoulder and running off. The team looked at each other, this wasn't the first time he left right after Coach dismissed them.

"Wait! Tajima, your forgot your-" Maira yelled, cupping her mouth with her hands. She sighed once Tajima was out of range. "-Glove."

"I-I could drop it off..off at h-his house," Mihashi stammered, tapping his finger on his own pitching glove. "A-And I can..Can call him a-as well." He pulled out his phone and pulled up Tajimas contact.

"Great! Thank you Mihashi!" Sakaeguchi smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder.
———
"Ugh, what now?- oh hey Ren? What's up?" Tajima asked, placing his phone to his ear. 'N-nothing much, you forgot your glove, so I called so I can drop it off.'

Tajima smiled, continuing to walk as he spoke. "Well, I'm not home right know. Met me at the Gymnastics center, we've passed by it before."

'Oh yeah, I remember. I'll bring the team with me, is that ok?' 

"Mhm! That works! Later Ren."

'B-bye Yū-Kun!'

He placed his phone back in his pocket and continued to walk to the Gymnastics center.

~~~~

"Alright, good job girls!" Your coach cheered, making you drop onto the floor. Some laughs came from the other girls as well as some of the guys on the other side of the room.

"Well, for the next hour and a half, you can work on class work or do whatever!" You coach smiled, looking at her watch. Cheers, yells, and footsteps filled the room as everyone went to do their own thing. You stood still, looking at the door, waiting for it to open.

"(Y/N), let's go on the beam!" Your friend, Alexia, called. You smiled and ran over to her, getting on the beams. Right as you did a handstand on the beam, a voice echoed through the room. "Good job, princess!" Once you got back on your feet, you ran over to Tajima with a smile.

"You made it!" You whispered, hugging him tightly. He laughed, hugging you back.

"Of course! I wouldn't miss seeing my lovely angel at practice!" You blushed, hitting him lightly on the arm. He planted a quick kiss on your cheek, shooing you off. Rolling your eyes, you jogged back at Alexia.

~~~~~

"Thank you Ren. I was caught in my own thoughts I forgot about my glove." Tajima confessed, shoving his glove into his bag. Mihashi nodded with a small smile.

"Do you have a sister here?" Izumi asked, pointing at the group of girls.

"Well-"

"Is she cute?" Mizutani asked with a smirk plastered onto his face. Abe hit him in the back of the head with an eye roll.

"No, my girlfriend practices here." Tajima confessed, looking at the group of girls-well, mostly you- with a smile. The boys erupted into laughter, leaning onto each other and holding their stomachs.

"I'm sorry, but there's no way that you have a girlfriend!" Hanai gasped, putting his hands on both of Tajima's shoulders.

"Yes I do-" Tajima started but got cut off from Abe. "Ok, prove it." With the biggest smirk this kid could manage, he dropped his bag on the floor next to the guy's feet, jumping over the gate and ran to you.

"I did one yesterday! You missed it." Aoi yelled at Alexia, making you laugh.

"(Y/N), here comes your boyfriend." Hinata whispered, pushing you towards him. Your friend group backed up as you got tackled into a hug by Tajima.

"Tajima! You are all sweaty!" You laughed, kissing him on the lips with a smile. He kisses you back, hearing all the guys mumbling to each other.

"What was that for?" You giggled, crossing your arms with a brow raised. He laughed and pointed to the guys. "They didn't believe that I had a girlfriend." You nodded your head, placing a hand on your chest.

"I can't believe you don't talk about me," You faked cried, walking to him and pushing him back. "Go, I can't see you anymore!" You walked off with a stiff laugh. He laughed softly, watching you walk back to your friends.

"Alright, you better treat her good." Abe grumbled, crossing his arms. Everyone looked at Abe, then at you.

"Wait wait wait wait, my girlfriend is your sister?!" Tajima screamed, looking at Abe, then you, then back to Abe. Abe nodded with a small smile. "(N/N)!"

"Hey Bro!" You called, not paying attention to Abe whatsoever. He scoffed rolling his eyes as he spoke, "let's split, it's getting late. (Y/N) let's go!" You ran over once he called your name, tossing your bag over your shoulder and slipping on a pair of shorts that Abe handed to you.

"Thank you, Takaya. Bye guys! Bye babe." You smiled, waving at the team and your friends, then kissing Tajima on the cheek. He smiled, kissing your forehead and walking home.

You and Takaya walked home in comforting silence. The stars barely peeking through the sky, but they were there.

"Before you ask, yes he's treating me good, we've been together for five months, and I was going to tell you at dinner." Takaya looked at you with a smile, wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

"Come to practice tomorrow, you don't have gymnastics, so it will work out."

~~~~

"Go Tajima!" You cheered, clapping your hands. Alexia put her hands on yours to make you stop. A small laugh came from Hinata and his brother, Haru.

"(Y/N) do you want to try?" Sakaeguchi asked, handing you a bat. Smiling, you took the bat and went to batter box.

"Just because your my sister doesn't mean I'll go easy on you." Abe smirked, giving Mihashi a sign. He nodded and threw the pitch. You moved your hands so you could bunt it. 'She's going to bunt! I should have known!' You tapped the ball and took off to first. Abe ran and threw the ball to first base, but you where already there with the biggest smile on your face.

"Nice try Takaya!" You called, leaning to second base slightly. He rolled his eyes and got into position, ready for the next person.

"Great job, Angel!" Tajima smiled, looking over at you from third base.