Plans // 1

~Wilbur~

     Walking, walking, and walking. Forest greens, and wooded area surrounds me. I pass the Community portal, Walking down the the black stairs making my way to the Community house. Looking at the little fish swimming in the water below. Entering the brick house, I walk in and take the left entrance, walking down the prime path. I make my way to Tommy's dirt house, and take a right, now almost in L'manburg. I take a breath, before walking down the steep stairs.

     "Hey Wilbur!" Niki smiled, with a cake in her hands. "I'm heading to the Bakery." She says to me. "Well have fun!" I smile, as soon as she disappeared from my sight, my smile disappeared. I walk up to a specific wall, running my hand along the side of the oak wood. My hand runs against a button. I press it opening a door way. I walk in and the passage way shuts behind me.

     I've been coming to this place, hesitating every time. Yesterday I decided to start my plan. I had written all over the walls, trying to stop me.

Unfinished symphony

Where men can come and emancipate

TNT

Boom

Do it

Don't do it

Gone

     I finally gathered enough to blow up L'manburg. My unfinished symphony. I begin to make the bombs to place. Doing that was easier than I thought. I had more than 64 bombs to place, thanks to Dream. I grab my pickaxe and start to mine, placing TNT in little cracks. I go back and grab the pouch of red stone dust. I open it and sprinkle a line to each bomb. I smile at my work and make my way back out the tunnels. It was never ment to be.

     "Will?" I quickly snap my head to the direction of the voice. Philza. "O-oh hey Dad." He gives me a look and looks at the wood that was once opened. "Hmm." Philza hums and walks back, I'm assuming to my brother, Technoblade's house. I sigh and walk to my house. Thinking about tomorrow.

~Tommy~

     Tubbo and I were looking at the bees, in the bee dorm. I think it's weird how Tubbo loves bees, but you know, I have my discs. "Tommy! Let's go run around in Pogtopia." Tubbo runs away I quickly run towards Pogtopia with Tubbo. I see Wilbur, "Hi brother." I yell running pass him. "Don't call me that, I'll cry." He yells back.

     Yes I had brothers, but being the youngest of three sucks. Technoblade, Wilbur, then me. At least I had Tuboo. Speaking of Tubbo, he runs down the spiraling stairs, that had buttons on them. Besides the point, I walk carefully along the slim edges of Pogtopia. "Hey big man! Watch this." I look over to Tubbo and see him jump off the edge. "TUBBO! NO!" I look down to see him in a little pool of water. "Awwww did you actually care for me?" He yells from down the cavern. "No, I didn't." I roll my eyes, and jump down where Tubbo was. The cavern was too small for me to use my wings to get down. "Man now I'm all wet." I look at him weirdly, "What the fuck." I laughed.

     "Oooo Tommy diamonds!" Tubbo yells, I turn to see him next to the lava. I grab my pickaxe and head over to him. "Here Tubbo, use this." I say and hand him my pickaxe.

     After hours of exploring the caves more and getting ore we head back to Manburge. "See ya later Big man." Tubbo runs away, I laugh and head to my dirt house. Walking in and heading to bed. I thought to myself how Tubbo kinda betrayed me and Wilbur, taking sides with Schlatt.

     I had a nightmare, jolting awake. Luckily it wasn't real, and L'manburg will be fine.  We just need Technoblade to kill Schlatt at the festival.