21: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

Beginne am Anfang

    “Logan, what the hell is your problem? Do you know how embarrassing that was?” Of course he didn't, because he's not the one that's NAKED!

    “Because, dammit Lexi, I told you I'm a possessive bastard and just the thought of that punk being in the room while you're not wearing clothes made me want to murder him.”

    “And that makes embarrassing the hell out of me okay? God, just give me the damn clothes.” I couldn't talk to him, not because I was angry, but because I'm not angry at him. I should be at least a little upset with him right? I mean, I shouldn't be finding that hilarious and really hot on his part, should I? “Logan, I can't get dressed unless you give me the clothes.”

    He tilts his head to the side and shuts the door, smiling at me. “Come get them.” Like hell.

    “No, I'm mad at you now give me the goddamn clothes.” He shakes his head, leaning back against the door and smirks. Dammit, that smirk does things to my body, things that make me feel all tingly and I don't like that I like it. I shouldn't like it, I shouldn't be swooning at the smirk on his face, should I?

    “Come here, baby, and I'll give you the clothes... later.” I glare at him, “Oh, come on, if anyone should be upset it should be me. He knew you were naked before I announced it Lex, that's why I was angry. He knew and he was liking it, baby, I told you before that I don't share.”

     “Just because he knew doesn't give you the right to be angry. Hell, I bet half the people in the hotel know I'm naked now, does that make you angry?” He frowns, eyes flashing dangerously. Maybe, I shouldn't have said that...

    “Yes, it does actually.” He grins wickedly at me. “Why don't you come here and fix that?” Ooh, he makes me want to hit and kiss him all at the same time, how does that work?

    “Logan, I'm not playing your game, I'm too sore.” Why, oh why, did I have to say that? As soon as the words were out of my mouth I instantly regretted them, guilt suffused Logan's face, his eyes darkening with guilt and my stomach sinks. Damn, my big mouth.

    “Did I hurt you, Lexi love, I would have stopped if you had said something.” Yea, he would have stopped and spent the rest of the night apologizing which is exactly why I didn't say anything. Besides, that first time hurts for every girl, doesn't it? So its not like its his fault that I'm sore, I just don't think I'd be able to walk straight if we went another round.

    “No, you didn't hurt me, I'm just a little sore down there, if you get what I mean.” My face flames when hunger replaces the guilt and regret on his face as he licks his lips. Dammit, how am I supposed to keep telling him no when he looks like that? He looks like a man starved, like he'd do anything for just a little taste, and I don't think I have it in me to say no if he tried.

    “Well come over here and I'll make it all better.” He purrs, crooking a finger at me and I shake my head, knowing that it we get started now he'd make me forget why I'm supposed to be upset with him. I am supposed to be upset with him, right?

    “I wanna go out, please? I wasn't exactly paying attention yesterday when we were walking around.” I'd been too worried about what kind of scene Logan and Paxton would make when they found us to really pay attention to what was going on around me.

    He nods, “We have dinner reservations at eight, which is when the game starts, what better way to see the French Quarter than during a Saints game?”

    “But its only two, why can't we go out now?” If we stay in this damned room I'm going to lose the fight with my hormones and he knows it.