53. common brother to brother conversation

Start from the beginning

That sentence! That voice! That brother! Tae-Hyung got my interest and joined him, he didn't mind it though. Since he know ms that I'm getting bored in there, same like him!

Taehyung:What are you planning Kookie...
(oh my god?! I think I'm going to die! Taehyung just said 'Kookie' after 51 chapters of fucking shit–)

I looked at Tae after what he said.

Jungkook:What am I planning Hyung?

Taehyung: There's no point of answering a question with a question..

Hyung muttered in annoyance but I still heard it clearly because of the silence lingering on the halls as we walk.

Jungkook:How about you hyung?

Taehyung:Did you just– never mind..

Jungkook: I'm going to play with Y/n! Since Min-yun is resting I can have all his attention!

Taehyung just did a dry chuckled for a moment.

Taehyung:you, saying that makes me think I'm talking to a 5 year old wanting to have all the attention of his girlfriend..your so childish Kookie, move on with that stupidity of yours.
(I felt weird making that sentence.. Taehyung all I can say is; your a good bro, continue crushing your brothers dreams-)

Jungkook:But it's me hyung! Get used to it!

Taehyung:Yeah..sure.

I couldn't see what Taehyung's face because of his hoodie, damn I want to see his face!

Taehyung: Don't you dare Jungkook.

I froze and cancelled my plan on taking in off. Hyung is annoyed, I'm sure of it, it was like his tone when I went to grab a bite on his cake last year on a certain event.

Jungkook:Hyung..what do think Y/n thinks now? I felt like she's getting her distance from us, she also looked uncomfortable around us..

Taehyung: She's starting to hate us, Jungkook.

I flinched and then froze at my place, after three steps forward Taehyung looked back from me. I was looking at the floor not knowing what to say. Y/n? Hate..us?

Jungkook:Hyung your not serious are you?

I said almost stuttering the sentence but kept it stern.

Taehyung:I mean it Jungkook..She is starting to hate us.

Jungkook:Y/n wouldn't do that..

Taehyung signed in a rather disappointed one while closing his eyes to maybe clear his mind and calm down a bit.

Taehyung: Min-yun reported it to me.. She's starting to show signs of hatred towards us.

Taehyung said before opening his eyes at me. I just looked at him, if hyung is telling that truth...them Y/n..

Taehyung: Min-yun's not wrong though, I thought about how she feels, act and think. She hated that she has nothing to do.. Min-yun is recovering so she only has limited time to spend time with her, and us we literally have work for 24 hours since mom and dad extended their little vacation for 2 more fucking months..

What? I-Is this really what we all do?

Taehyung: we are also busy at school and since we are in different buildings and she doesn't know where our class is, she's completely lonely. It's easy to see Jungkook, try to observe Y/n more, if you failed to notice that simple little thing, your not good a brother like you thought you are, Jungkook..
(So your saying your better Taehyung?🙂💢)