extra #2

#2: THE CHRISTMAS PARTY
pairings: rukawa x reader
third pov

"Shut the hell up!" Mitsui exclaimed loudly and irritated as the boys continued to laugh from the living room. You together with Ayako and Haruko are currently in the kitchen preparing for the food. The party also celebrates Sakuragi's temporary rest for his therapy due to his back injury. It seems like all of them are having fun in the Akagi's living room.

"What are they even talking about?" Ayako had her eyebrows furrowed.

"We don't know," you chuckled. "But for sure, it has something to do with pissing Mitsui off." You even added.

Meanwhile from the boys, the ongoing topic was the three relationships forming inside the club. You and Rukawa, Sakuragi, and Haruko. And of course, Miyagi and Ayako, who are both still in their 'in denial' stage.

"They're still young. You're nothing but a pervert, Hisashi!" Ryouta exclaimed as the ongoing topic became continuous.

"Shut up! I'm a realist." He rolled his eyes. "First base? You guys are so slow!"

"Says the one who doesn't have a girlfriend." Rukawa all of a sudden muttered. That has silenced the whole group for a second, and the vigorous laughter continued.

"Bastard! You don't have to betray me like that!"

"L/N-san, Haruko-chan, and I will be out for the barbeque in the backyard, are you okay alone here?"

"Sure! I'm actually almost done." You gave them an assuring smile.

When Rukawa saw the two went outside. He immediately grabs the chance. He steps out of the group, while they're all busy laughing. The next you knew, is he's already sitting on a chair beside you, with his elbows placed on the island counter of the kitchen.

"Sneaky." You laughed as you finished molding the dough into shapes to bake as cookies. "Do you have something you want? Like a hot chocolate?"

"Sure."

"Alright then. Hot chocolate it is."

He watches you make the hot chocolate for him, with your hair tied, and while wearing a fancy apron. Rukawa from his position can talk about you in the kitchen for hours, non-stop. After making the hot chocolate, you served it on the island counter in front of him. Then you put your gloves on and put the cookies in the oven.

"F/N? What do you want for Christmas?" Rukawa immediately regretted what he asks, since it sounded like a silly question. Like what a parent would ask their children.

"Hm, what I want?" You chuckled. "I'm unsure since right now I am very contented with what I have." You let out a small laugh.

He blew on his cup before taking a sip. Rukawa tasted the sweetness of the drink.

"Is it too sweet?" You asked.

"It's fine. Tastes like chocolate." He said letting out a smile. "I don't know what you want, or whatever you need, but I want to give my present right now. I can't wait already."

"Patience, something you don't have that you quite needed." You laughed. "Okay sure, give me. I can't deny the fact that I'm excited too."

Rukawa plastered a small smirk on his lips. He stood up from sitting on the upholstered chair beside you. You let out a gasp, when all of a sudden, one of his hands was near your neck. And it looks like he's checking the size of it. You smiled, on how that shows a little aggressive. Grabbing necks... unless? He told you to shut your eyes, and so you did. After that, you felt him slowly locking you inside of his arms.

You felt metal things that touch your neck, slightly sending a couple of shivers down your spine. When you felt him pulled away, you casually opened your eyes, touching the pendant of the necklace that Rukawa has given you.

"I want you to wear it before Christmas even came." That was all he said.

"Thank you, it's really pretty." You smiled while looking at the pendant on your index finger.

It was a gold necklace, and the pendant is a simple and minimalist sun, that has a few shining beads on its rays. It wasn't that bright nor gloomy. It was perfect and really pretty. It does suit you, and the chain fits perfectly around your neck.

You wrapped your arms around his torso, and he was quick to return the hug. The two of you shared each other's warmth of an embrace, unaware of your friends that have been watching the two of you all this time.

"What's with the bittersweet look in your face, Sakuragi? Hisashi?" Ryouta laughs.

"That's mainly because first Sakuragi doesn't have something for Haruko-chan. And Mitsui-san doesn't have a girlfriend." Kogure started to laugh too.