extra #1

#1: UNI AU / COLLEGE AU
pairings: rukawa x reader
written in your pov
tg: strong language

I need to get up. We were sleeping so soundly beside each other when the sun's light reflects through the window and reach my face. Remembering that both Rukawa and I have our lectures for today, I tried to get up, but he won't let me. I was stucked inside his arms, and I can't really face him.

Rukawa can't stand sleeping beside someone who'll breathe in his face. That's why this is the only position he's comfortable with. Where I was buried in his chest, and he had his arms wrapped around me.

"Rukawa."

I tried to call him a lot of times, but I realized that our mornings are usually just like this. I felt him loosening his hold of me, and when I got the chance I get off from the bed and replace myself with a pillow. I went towards the bathroom first to do some morning routine. Rukawa passed in my university, he did try his best. And he did the study.

Since I'm a year ahead of him, we have different schedules, but it's mostly the same. Like today, we both have lectures on minor subjects. Rukawa must know that it's just minor for today, that's why he's still don't want to get up.

We're living together now, both paying for bills, since he didn't really want me to pay for it, I decided that we just split. Or take turns. And he immediately agreed.

"Rukawa! Don't you have practice?" I yelled that while I'm in the kitchen. I left the door of our room open so he can still hear me. When I heard our comforter dropped on the floor, I figured it out. He has practice. I laughed quietly while looking at him rushing into the bathroom.

I focused on cooking breakfast for us, and after that preparing our bags. Especially his, and his essentials in every training he has.

"Good morning." I greeted him when he came out from our room, dressed in his pants, but topless. "Wear  a shirt, you might catch a cold." I blurted out, and he started walking to me. He grabbed his coffee that I just made, and flinched when he burned his tongue.

I rolled my eyes. "Do you have plans of attending your minor? Or you'll directly go to your training?"

"I'm always excused because of training."

I nodded. "Okay then, I'll be attending mine," I said, removing my apron. "I'll see you inside the university, okay?"

Rukawa was sitting on a chair near the island counter when he got a hold of me.

"Hey, you're always forgetting about my kiss." That was all he said. I sighed. How demanding.

I crouched and leaned my face near him when he pulled the back of my head and kissed me. I was a bit surprised, but not exactly shock about what he did. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"I'm already late." I groaned, murmuring against his chest. One of his hands was on my waist, and the other one is holding the cup of coffee. "I wonder how hard the training become, that your body became like this," I added, talking about his body.

Oh well.

Small waist, wide shoulders, and big tiddies.

"Why? Is there any problem?"

"Don't get insecure already. I'm complimenting it." I chuckled.

"I know, you literally buried yourself in my chest, every time you get the opportunity." I saw him rolled his eyes, before taking a sip on his coffee. I laughed, pulling away from the hug.

"I need to go now, I'll see you at the university—"

I was cut off. "Wait, just one more." He didn't even let me finish, and he immediately grabbed my waist to pull me once again for another kiss. And after that, he became true to his words. He let me leave the apartment first and took the train for my transportation to our university.

"Your man's a literal dilf!" Chiraki laughs, talking about Rukawa, upon seeing him a few times with me.

I rolled my eyes. "Say something like that again, I'm trynna punch you."

She laughed even more.

"I'm trynna say, daddy, I'd like to fuck." With her boldness in the way she talks and laughs, I was immediately carried away, and I laughed with her.

"Are you saying... that nothing happened yet?" Her eyes widened, making me flicked her forehead in unison.

"Did I say something like that!?"

"Oh, so something happened already!" She yelled laughing, exposing the hell out of me. I immediately covered her mouth.

"Darn it, you're so loud!" I laughed.

We continue talking about different topics, mostly her exposing her curious side about sex. It's sickening, but I don't really feel that uncomfortable around her.

"Bruh, isn't that your daddy?" She pointed out to the familiar figure walking in our direction.

"I would prefer if you'd stop calling him like that." I rolled my eyes and stood up. "It's time, let's just hang out tomorrow with Akari. I need to go," I smirked.

"Damn, leaving your bitch just like that?" She laughs. "Go ahead, and say dilf!"

"Shut up, dumbass!"

I didn't even let Rukawa approached our place, and instead, I approached him within the distance. His hand immediately went to my lower back, pulling me closer, kissing the side of my head.

"Who's that?"

"My friend. I thought you already saw her with me." I wondered. I was bothered when I heard him chuckle.

"I thought Akari-san is your only friend." He said with a small smile on his face.

"Fuck you." I rolled my eyes.

"You sure? When and where?" His eyes slightly sparkled. And I had to punch him on his side for him to stop. "I'm joking, unless—"

"Oh shut up." I laughed. "Should we go for a coffee run?" I asked him. "I think, I would like to have some retro coffee. Especially it's afternoon." I suggested.

"Sure. But nothing beats the coffee you made every morning though."