31

[ yn's pov ]

I want to see them so bad, but I'm fighting the urge of hanging out with Haru-chan. It's been years since then, we didn't even have mutual contacts to communicate through emails or line-calls. And knowing that she goes to Sannoh explains why I wasn't able to contact her, she's very far.

"I missed Kanagawa this much." She had whispered linking an arm with mine. She had been used to this since middle school. I smiled remembering all the nostalgia back then. It was really refreshing going out after all. "Should we go to an arcade first, ne, L/N-chan?"

"Hmm." Meanwhile, Sawakita Eiji hummed behind us. "Let's leave the arcade as our last itinerary, I'm sure we'll have fun somewhere else." He stretched both of his arms in the air, flexing his biceps. I rolled my eyes.

"I want to have fun as much as possible since the national tournament is going to start soon."

"Oh! Right! Anyway, L/N-chan. Is your school going to participate in the tournament too? I've heard a lot about your school."

"Of course, they would." I chuckled. "My... I mean our team is great and they've improved for a short time. And also, Shohoku's basketball team has a lot of talented players. Mitsui is actually there."

"Yeah. I've heard about it." Haru-chan smiled at me. "Are you guys fine now? I hope both of you are doing fine. It's been years, right?"

I nodded returning her warm smile. "I'm sure, we are. We already talked about things. And I'm glad we settled some issues too."

On the other hand, I heard Eiji let out a heavy sighed, taking a few step ahead of us, that made him lead the way. "Can you please talk about something else? I'm literally a participant here too." He said that while shaking his head. That's it, he's definitely different in real life. Or outside the court.

With all of these basketball players, aside from Minami. I hate Sawakita Eiji with all of my life. He's such a rude asshole, and barely sensitive outside the court. This is the worst because he acts considerate and really friendly inside the court, and he is even concern with someone's feelings. But outside the court, he's nothing but a rude airhead, who lacks sensitiveness.

I hate him to the depths of hell. But he's forgiven. Unlike Minami that jerk.

It's been years since I've got an interaction with Minami. I know him since grade school, and he's really a dear bully, from being bullied he became one. And now, with the news of him inside of this certain team that was full of assholes, irritates the hell out of me.

And I'll always remind myself to punch him, the time I see him again.

"If you don't like our topic, then you must not enter the conversation. That's rude, Eiji." I saw Haru-chan rolled her eyes at him.

Making me chuckled in unison. "Let's go to a cafe, shall we?" I tightened Haru-chan's arm on me. Making her nods.

"Is there any maid cafe here?"

"Don't expect that much in Kanagawa, Sawakita-san."

"Damn, f/n. You're giving me creeps. Chill out!"

[ time skip ]

"Eiji, for pete's sake! It wouldn't hurt for you not to get the plushie! Stop acting all-soft around L/N-chan!"