33

[ third person's ]

You woke from your deep slumber and found yourself leaning into Ayako's shoulder inside the train. The brunette female manager is asleep just like some of the other members. You glanced at Rukawa and Sakuragi who's currently sitting beside each other. Rukawa's head was leaning on the train's window, and Sakuragi had his down. You kept your movements at a slow-pace, not wanting to wake up any of them.

Your eyes didn't waste time, because you don't have enough sleep, you returned to sleeping, and the next thing after that, someone is already poking your cheeks. If you had thought that it's Rukawa, you're wrong. Because that's impossible for someone who sleeps a lot.

You woke up, with the sight of Mitsui poking your cheeks together with Miyagi. You raise a brow on the both of them and ask, "What?"

Mitsui pointed to Rukawa. The poor boy is still in the middle of his deep slumber, with him snoring lightly. His head is still leaning on the window and he has his earphones plugged in. Rukawa is currently whispering in his sleep, saying that he should be number one. You couldn't help but yawn, noticing the most of the people inside the train, especially the team is already outside. And of course, Ayako who's beside you a while ago was nowhere to be found too.

"We don't want to bother you..." Mitsui trailed and pause for a second, switching stares on you and Rukawa. "But we won't definitely consider the idea of waking him up." He added, making you understand the situation.

Among all the members of the club, ever since you've become their medical-based manager back then, they would really come to you, to do the favor of waking Rukawa from his sleep. Strangely, he gets mad at everyone who interrupts his sleep, but he's okay if it is you. That's your perspective.

But aside from yours, (perspectives)  the team actually knew why; simply, because the rookie was oblivious that he's expressing his obvious feelings for the (h/c) girl.

"Alright. I'll wake him up, just wait for us outside. Be careful, walking." You replied to the two, that had them leaving the train together.

Ryouta let out a chuckle. "I can't blame you if you would fall for her twice, and suddenly steal her away from Rukawa. She's really caring. About almost everything. That explains why she got you."

Mitsui shakes his head, sending the brunette a smirk. "Tss. I never fell out of love. But honestly, this is enough for me. Now if you would shut your mouth noticing things every time, I would be very glad, Miyagi."

"That sounded so bitter!"

Meanwhile, you had stood in your tracks. You lift your duffle bag slowly sliding the strap on your shoulders. You walked on the seat where Sakuragi was a while ago. The train gave the passengers ten minutes to drop off before they leave again, and for you, that's enough to wake the rookie up.

"Rukawa. Hey, sleepy boy. Wake up," you leaned your head, unplugging his earphones. Rukawa let out a groan, and a low grunt, slapping your hand away, making you chuckle. "That's rude." You muttered.

His eyes were both shut, as he let out a sigh, choosing to stay like that. "I don't forgive who disturbs my sleep no matter who they are." The rookie mumbled half-asleep. Your brows knitted with your forehead slightly creasing upon hearing his familiar response. Your thumb slowly made its way to the dark circles under his eyes, he's sleep-deprived.

You sighed, drawing circles on his cheeks. "Really? Then, I'll ask for your forgiveness again."

"L/N, stop..." he murmured sleepy, trying to catch your hand that was drawing circles on his cheeks. When he didn't open his eyes after that, you continued doing it, until the rookie's face grew irritated, you smirked smugly while gazing at him and studying his face.