two

Chapter 2 : edited 2nd of November, 2021.

"Calm down! Breathe, Kimura-san! Breath!"

"Hah, I'm sorry!" Kimura finally let out a chuckle. "I actually wanted to calm down, but I'm still panicking! There was a commotion in the first-year building! It is said that Sakuragi-kun gets into a fight again! Because of a girl!"

"Eh?" Your eyes widened. "Sakuragi-kun?!"

"Yes! And now he's challenging Akagi-kun out of anger into a basketball! (l/n)-san! We both, well everyone knows he doesn't know how to play!"

"WHAT!?" You exclaimed now.

The mention of Akagi's name suddenly bothered you. You sure knew the famous red-haired guy. Sakuragi Hanamichi. Known for having anger issues all the time.

Also, known for being rejected all the time.

How come you know it? Because you're one of them.

"Akagi-san!? He would definitely lose to him! But why me? Why did you come for me? What else do you need?"

"Because I remember that you're actually experienced in treating injuries right? I was so scared when I saw Sakuragi-kun and Rukawa-kun fight on the rooftop. And Rukawa-kun's head is bleeding, I couldn't report it to the nurse yet because I think he'll be mad at me!"

It's pretty obvious that Kimura is one of those girls that seems to fancy this Rukawa.

And you don't even know who this Rukawa is.

"Oh! Who's this Rukawa- nevermind! I'll go pick some first aid at the nurse's office. I'm sure they'll let me." You sighed. "Is this Rukawa you are talking about really scary?" You asked.

"Wow..." Kimura was amused. "You actually don't know him! He's pretty popular! But coming from you isn't a surprise anymore!" She smiled as she glanced at her wristwatch and she seemed to be still panicking.

"Ah! I gotta go now! Thank you so much, L/N-san!"

"W-Wait, Kimura-"- san...

You sighed as you fastened your pace to borrow the first aid at the school clinic. You made your way to the clinic and borrowed the first aid that was immediately lent to you. You made your way to the first year wing, it looks like a lot of people were really in the gym right now because of the commotion.

"I think they would be fine." You sighed. "Knowing Akagi-san, he didn't usually let his anger take over." You muttered that while you're going upstairs. As you reached the rooftop, you took a deep breath before holding the doorknob twisting it to open.

Your eyes widened at the familiar sight of the first-year. With his forehead totally bleeding, he didn't even care about it.

Rukawa glances at you with his eyes widening a bit, he was surprised with your presence. He kinda remembers you. He didn't really usually interfere and even put his attention to someone. But then, it was refreshing remembering you.

"Your forehead!" You exclaimed. You immediately went to Rukawa. You expected blood, but not in that state!

"W-What-"

You pulled Rukawa and dragged him to sit down and leaned on the rooftop's railings.

"Don't move." You said slowly gathering his fringe that keeps on covering the blood in his forehead. You gathered his fringes to wipe the blood and put pressure on it. You sighed.

"Sakuragi-kun did this. Definitely," you muttered knowing his habit of bumping his forehead or head to someone.

Rukawa stood frozen with the contact of your hand on his face.

"Who sent you here?" He asked icily. You tried to keep yourself calm, as you prolonged to aid him.

"One of your fangirls." You replied. And wiped off all the blood, even the ones that are dripping from the top of his head, you pick up the bandage on the first aid kit you brought.

"You don't really-"

You hissed. "Don't you know how to respect a senpai?" You said I was irritated. You didn't actually want this. You were forced. Forced by a clubmate. And since you're in the voluntary club it can't be helped.

As you bandaged Rukawa's forehead, you were mesmerized a bit by how his eyes avoid yours as you keep on staring at his. No wonder why he's popular around girls. He's pretty. But kinda looking so cold and reserved. Someone who had muted the world that surrounds him.

"Aren't you done yet?"

"Are you on the basketball club?" You asked. Akagi often told you that most of the tall young boys in school are basketball players.

He nodded at your question.

You finished bandaging his forehead and stood up. "Can you say hi to Akagi-san for me?"

"And why would I do that?"

You sighed. "Then don't." Almost rolling your eyes.