26

[ third person's ]

The first thing you did this morning, is to get ready for Shohoku's practice match against Shoyo and Ryonan. After taking a shower and dressing up, you went towards your vanity, slowly picking a white envelope. This would your first time opening it. The confession letter from Sendoh, that he made Rukawa gave you.

Recalling what happen with your hang out with the boys, you recalled Rukawa saying that Sendoh woke up the hell out of him just because of this letter. And it made him so upset, you could still remember Rukawa's expression that time.

"Have you always been this beautiful?"

"Ah, what the hell." You shake your head, as you sat on a chair in front of your vanity. What happened yesterday didn't leave your mind. Ayako keeps on bugging you about it. And you had no idea. While Rukawa continues to be comfortable like nothing happened at all.

Rukawa's voice keeps on echoing in your mind, and the scenario that happened yesterday keeps on flashing in your mind. It didn't help that before it even happened, you're already occupied with the thoughts of him. All of the sudden happenings have drowned you.

"I need to open and finally see this first." You sighed, opening the plain white envelope. As you opened it, there were a few roses stamps on a piece of paper.

Akira Sendoh's writing, you never expected that it could be this beautiful. That strange fisherman, who's actually Ryonan's ace is undeniably attractive, lately everything has been sinking on your mind, you are surrounded by a lot of attractive guys. The guys from Kanagawa teams.

(l/n) (f/n)
_
   I believe, I am just some stranger for you but I just want you to know that I'm still hoping that our worlds would convey as one. That one day, I will be able to reach and be a part of your world, or maybe even be your world. You are the only girl for me, even though there's a lot already. I'm just kidding, that's too cringy.

Let me gave you another one to convince you. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt for you to do this...

Date me. : )

yours truly, 
akira sendoh

You let out a sigh before closing the letter. A ghost of a smirk forms in your lips, it rose as you before you let out a playful chuckle. Ryonan's ace, huh? This not your first time receiving a confession letter, but this is your first time receiving this kind of confession letter. Sendoh has proved himself enough.

"Akira Sendoh, you're hopeless." You uttered under your breath before standing, picking your Shohoku jacket from the rack beside your closet.

You looked at yourself, from your mirror. Wearing a pair of stan smith shoes, a black-printed tee, and denim blue shorts. From there, you wear the Shohoku jacket. Just like Rukawa's size, the jacket's end has reached the end of your shorts, practically covering you. The sleeves were long and wide enough that you felt so comfortable wearing them.

"Where are you going? It's weekends." Your mother has said upon seeing you all dressed up.

"The team got a practice match for today." You simply replied. You looked around seeing quite a mess, your mother has been cleaning and decluttering some things at home.

"Oh, Shohoku's making you busy. How I wish that you really end up studying abroad instead of that school." You heard your mother sighed. You looked at her quite bothered, that you thought the opposite.