93 - Saving the Family Members III

Start from the beginning

The City Lord got offended as her daughter cried to him. Today, the City Lord go to the family grounds of Fajardo Family as he wants to kill the concubine.

This matter was known by the whole city.

Mira and Cold thought that this was just a gossip about the Fajardo Family but Cole knew that this certain concubine was his sister Dawn as the [System Mission] clearly stated that his sister become the concubine of the family's Second Son.

"Bring us there quick!" He exclaimed, anxiety apparent on his voice. His sister is actually about to be killed!

The escort increase the speed of his carriage.

When the carriage stop at a front of a little small family house compare to the one Cole had been, he instantly gave the escort a gold coin and try to enter the Fajardo Family's house grounds.

However, just like what the escort said, the City Lord was inside the Manor, the security of the place got very tight.

"Stop. The City Lord is inside the Fajardo Family's Mansion, visiting her beloved daughter. Fajardo Family can't receive guest for the mean time." Seeing Cole's exquisite clothes, it was the most high ranking among the City Lord's escort stop Cole and his family on their track.

Cole's brows furrowed and he look sharply at the man who stop them.

"I'm a family member of Fajardo Family's Second Young Master's concubine. Let me in now or we'll enter forcefully!" He said, danger oozing from him.

The man visibly stiffen. It seems that it's true that the more beautiful the creature is, the more dangerous it is. Just the aura it he was emitting was very dangerous, signifying that this beautiful man was not as innocent as his face said! Without a doubt, this man killed many people before!

And he could only see from the three people's eyes that they were not lying, that the Second Master's concubine was really their family. After all, normally, a expert won't spare a glance to a slave servant much less save them. But this man, although he heard that the City Lord have the intention to kill the slave servant, he still brave to save the woman, not caring about the City Lord at all. This means that it's true when they said that they were her family member.

This should be a happy occasion... Afterall, base on his bearing and clothes, it was apparent that he have a very high status. If he's the brother of Second Young Master's concubine, the Fajardo Family and the City Lord can hug this golden thigh...

But no! Just his gaze said it all that he already know what's currently happening inside the Fajardo's Manor!

While the City Lord escort is deeply hesitating, Cole's anxiety reach the peak!

A big number of chains made of pure light emerged from the ground and restrain all the guards inside and outside the Fajardo Family's entrance.

This was the first time Cole use the Purifying Evil Radiance Orb in a battle. This skill that made the chains is the Purifying Evil Radiance Orb' [Light Weapons]. [Light Weapons], depending on what the caster wanted, will have different effect.

For instance, Cole made chains which makes the whole Light-Energy very sturdy and flexible, with no big difference with real chains. And since the chains are made from Divine Artifact's Light-Energy, no one in or under Nascent Soul could break free from it normally.

In addition to that, this chains, just like light, have the same speed which caught all the people instantly.

All the people tried to break the light chain with all their might, however, no matter what they do, they can't. Seconds later, all the faces of bounded people started to pale. That was because with their current position, they were very vulnerable, they were no different from fish on chopping board waiting to be slaughtered.