Chapter 57: Steamy Escapade

Start from the beginning

"I've been working a lot on myself lately. I've been eating a lot and exercising. I've gained a lot of weight, right?" I confirmed with him. Jayden lifted me off my feet like I weighed absolutely nothing and held me in his arms.

"And there you go picking me up like I weigh absolutely nothing," I pouted. Jayden chuckled and twirled making me giggle.

"Lifting you is my favourite workout."

"I think riding you will be my favourite. We're finally going back home and we'll finally bond and fulfill our responsibility to each other as a married couple."

"It's more than a responsibility. It's something beautiful and important for the two of us. I promise that you're gonna love it. I won't hurt you."

"I know because I trust you."

I looked at Jayden as he walked with me in his arms. It seemed perfect and just meant to be. I looped my right hand around his neck and drew his head downwards. I pecked his lips. He smiled at me and pecked my cheeks.

"Are you sex-starved?" I asked him, Kylie's words replaying in my mind.

"Why do I have a feeling Kylie fed you with her ideas last night when you two were alone?"

I groaned. "You know her so well. I'm jealous."

"It's not about knowing her. It's kind of obvious. Despite that, Nick knows a lot about you as well. It's like he knows everything about you."

"That's because he's like a best friend to me."

"Best friends of the opposite sex turn into lovers most of the time," he argued.

"Are you lovers with Monica?" I challenged.

"No, but at some point, she told me she had a massive crush on me and she had started dreaming about me," Jayden told me in a dramatic tone that made me laugh. He never stopped walking and never broke eye contact as well.

"You're joking, right? How come she never told me?"

"It's an embarrassing moment for both of us. That was like two years ago after Nick left for Australia. We were pretty close since she missed Nick a lot and I had to be there for her. She told me one creepy evening after we had kissed for a dare that she had these feelings for me in her heart and a massive crush on me. It was more than weird and insane."

I laughed even harder. "So how'd you two work it out?"

"We talked about it and went through an awkward week. She eventually got over me and promised not to freak me out like that anymore. She's like my little sister. Dating her was going to be something else."

"So I'm like a little sister to you because I'm Layton's little sister and younger than you?"

"Hell no. My little sister definitely wouldn't make me hard and want to pound mercilessly into her until she's screaming my name."

I just chuckled, imagining that situation. I had already had many fantasies about that. I had to be a little more patient and do things the proper way.

"Wanna play hide and seek?" Jayden asked. I nodded and he put me down.

"You go first," I suggested.

"Perfect. Close your eyes and count to twenty. No cheating, Kyra," he warned me.

"I don't cheat," I replied, standing on my toes and pecking the tip of his nose. Jayden grasped me firmly by my waist and pressed his body to mine. He connected our lips and gave me a taste of his mouth. I was so addicted to him.