Chapter 42: Fulfilling Desires

Kyra's POV

I could see the undeniable lust and dangerous desire burning in Jayden's piercing emerald green eyes. His perfectly sculptured chest heaved as he panted, watching me the way a tiger watches a rabbit.

The first thing I did was to close the door, ignoring the passion within me, screaming at me to throw myself at Jayden and quench the thirst I had for him.

As soon as I shut the door closed, I felt a muscular body slam my burning body flat against the door passionately. Jayden immediately put his experienced hands on my hips.

Consuming heat rushed up to my neck and fanned across my cheeks. A pool of heat formed between my legs, I could barely stand, but he held me firmly in place.

"I'm running out of patience, Kyra. I want you and I'll have you whichever way you want," Jayden growled, pressing his body against mine.

"First tell me if you're okay. You were panting heavily a few seconds ago. Your breathing is ragged. Are you okay?" I asked him, fighting every urge to tear off his shirt that blocked my view of his masterpiece of a body.

"I'm perfectly fine. I was just in a hurry to come and see you. It's normal breathlessness. My health is perfectly in check, Kyra. You don't have to worry. Don't hold back because of my breathlessness."

"Are you sure?" I asked him, feeling him press his body even closer. I needed him desperately.

"I've never been this sure about anything in my entire life," he assured him, dragging his thumb along my swollen bottom lip that was begging to be connected to his sensual pair.

Without further thinking, I slated my lips onto his, hot, demanding and hungry. Yielding to my obviously hungry kiss, he responded with equal hunger and passion, knocking out all the air in my lungs.

At least my body was in a much better condition with a few bruises reminding me of the horror I experienced days ago. With the help of the various expensive creams my mom bought for me, my face was inches away from it's normal state.

The moment felt dangerous. I looped my hands around his neck and pressed my needy body against his. His hands grabbed my firm butt and he lifted me against the door. I straddled him.

It took me seconds to get rid of his tie, jacket and black shirt, immediately discarding them on the floor in a heap next to us.

I had him all to myself, feeling every muscle, touching his impeccably sexy torso. He guided my trembling hands as he intensified the heat and passion of our kiss.

He started moving backwards under my control until he fell on his back onto the bed. I fell on top of him, still not breaking our kiss. I knocked over the half full bottle of wine that I had left on my bedside cushioned stool in the process.

Luckily, it fell on the carpet and I didn't hear it shatter. It'd be a waste of my newly found favourite wine, but it was nothing compared to my husband.

I was wearing a white button down shirt dress. Jayden reached out to open the buttons and free my aching breasts. I didn't let him. I pinned his hands over his head.

"No hands, Jayden. Let me claim you first like you asked," I murmured seductively, lowering my body from his belly.

"Princess, I.." he tried to say, but I cut his sentence by smashing my lips onto his, slipping my tongue into his mouth and giving him everything I had to offer. I pinned him down until he completely let me dominate him and show him how wild and crazy his wife could go for him.

I gave him an opportunity to breath and trailed kisses down his masculine and firm jaw to his neck. I left open mouthed kisses there, earning satisfying, throaty groans of pleasure from him. He was having a hard time keeping his hands off my body. I loved his desperateness and how I was driving him insane.