Chapter 50: Intimacy

Kyra's POV

"Kylie," I whispered again, my heart racing wildly.

"Yes. It's me. Care to explain what that was about?" she snapped, folding her arms. Her eyes screamed many emotions of flaring anger and a burning passion to destroy someone: me.

"Did you..."

"Yes. I saw you kiss my man on the lips. Will you explain what that meant?" Kylie shot at me, moving towards me. I let go of Jayden's hands and faced Kylie.

Jayden intervened. "Kylie, let me explain."

She turned to face him and raised her hand dramatically. "I'm talking to Kyra. You have nothing to do with this."

"I have everything to do with this. I kissed her."

"No. I kissed him. It was all my fault. I..."

"I don't care who kissed who. The end result was the two of you kissing like you were born for it. Jay, tell me it was just a kiss and I'll forget this ever happened," Kylie fumed, her attention now on Jayden.

I looked at him and gave him a small smile. To me it was never just a kiss. It was a burning passion of my life and everything I needed to feel alive.

"It wasn't just a kiss, Kylie. I..."

"Stop! I don't want to hear it. I get it. She's your wife and you're attracted to her. I get it. Attraction is normal."

"Will you let me explain to you what this is about?"

"No. You know what, Kyra and I will do the talking. You stay out of this. Kyra, let's go," Kylie said and she aggressively grabbed my hand. Jayden held hers in the same manner.

"The two of you have nothing to talk about. You and I are the ones who need to talk about us."

"I have nothing to talk to you about. We love each other and that's it. My word, Jayden. I should have never given you this freedom in our relationship. I told you she was a cunning fox. What lies did she tell you?"

"Do not hurt her in any way, Kylie."

"You should have thought about that before kissing her! Do you want her to end up like Natasha?"

Jayden grasped her firmly by her shoulders, making her wince in pain. She let go of my hand. My wrist already hurt.

"If you lay even a single finger on her, I'm breaking up with you, Kylie. I'll not listen to a word you say, I'll simply tell you it's over and once I do, it's irreversible. Actually, I am..."

"I won't touch her! I'm not going to hurt her. Don't you dare break up with me, Jayden."

"Do you still love me, Kylie? Are we still in love? Is our passion still there? Would you choose me over your career?"

"Yes to every question you asked, Jayden. I'll give up everything for you. We just need to sit down and talk. We need to calm down and spend some time together."

"Let's sit down and talk now."

"It's Kyra I want to talk to right now. Just give us our space. We need it. I promise not to hurt her in any way. We are going to talk like civilised adults. I have no intention to harm her in any way. Flavia will kill me."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Girl stuff, Jayden. It has nothing to do with you."

"It's okay. Let's talk, Kylie. Don't worry. I'll be fine," I finally spoke up. Jayden looked at me and I nodded in assurance. Jayden let go of Kylie and whispered something I didn't hear. She gave him a flat smile and she turned to me.